Wanted - pool cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - pool cue

Hi peeps... My 1pc MW isn't really suitable for pool around here, so often need to remove a butt to play tight shots!
    I'm looking for a cheap 3/4 with a 8 to 8.5mm tip. What have you got?
    James lovell

I have some cue craft all ash cues with single splice 8mm ,8.5mm , 9mm for £70-£75 plus delivery

Comment

There are plenty of cues on the market that are " short butt " cues or are 1/2 and 4/5 jointed that may suit. The Cue Craft Mirage is one example .If you look at the " short butt " version it is 55" long , typically 8mm and jointed at 6" , so on a " tight pub table " just take the butt off and you still have a playing length of 49" , retails around £120 but with research you could probably do better.A more compact option is a centre jointed cue with a joint at 4/5 , much easier to carry and the same principle as before , I will let you research those cues.I should tell you I have no connection to Cue Craft and my own 1/2 & 4/5 is an old Power Glide at 58" jointed at centre and 11 1/2".

Comment

cheers guys... got a good offer on a pool cue from a friend today so will check that one out.
        James lovell

Comment

Working...
        X