59 inch cue craft cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 inch cue craft cue

I'm looking for a longer cue as I currently play with a 57 inch but it's seems to small for my action. I'm six foot five and from what I read 57 inch would be too short for me based on my height.I have seen this cue and it goes up to 59 inch and won't burn a hole in my pocket. I am wondering what your opinions are or can recommend something differant. My best break is in the thirties but have only played around 20 hours in the last year. Your thoughts please http://www.cuecraft.com/index.php?ma...af5707fe22c58b

i don't think much of these cues.
    im 6'4 and use a 57" cue and iv had a few 59s over the years but i wouldn't go back. i advise you to look for a off the shelf standard 58" cue and get some lessons

Comment

Everyone is different but I am just under 6'3" with a long armspan (6'6")and when I first went up to a 59 1/2" cue I noticed an immediate improvement. Long shots are much easier now as I don't feel cramped and when in and around the pack I tend to grip up a bit for control.
      Neil Robertson uses a 59" cue and he is around 6'1" but a lot of pro's will use standard length.

No harm in trying first and you could always have it shortened later.

Comment

Are these cues crap quality then? Can you recommend anything else?

Comment

They are not crap quality but not much to them, just a shaft and a front splice made still by Cuecraft themselves as far as I know.

Comment

Originally Posted by Fishermandan View Post
            Are these cues crap quality then? Can you recommend anything else?
            you really need too choose a cue from a rack imo, go somewhere that you can try a few out.. i think ryan day is a bit bigger than roberson and he uses a 57"

Comment

Working...
            X