Ohh eck on a slippery slope now

Comment

Stepehen Lee charged with fraud in relation to the sale of a snooker cue

desperation setting in
      so sad
      anyone know any details?
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

There was talk of him doing another exhibition at our club, it's all very sad, what a waste.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Sold a fake cue ????
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Stepehen Lee charged with fraud in relation to the sale of a snooker cue

He's Viewsonic.......Viewsonic is Stephen Lee!!!!!!!
            On Cue Facebook Page
            Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
            Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

I have to agree it is a waste, however if someone in the game cheats they deserve everything they get, or lose as the case may be.

We have one of the only sports left where (almost) every player would call a foul on themselves despite the potential consequences. Anyone, (and Stephen Lee no doubt is not the only one) who chooses to cheat or lie should be removed from the game indefinitely if sufficient proof exists. Intent is obviously very difficult to prove, but we have to stop this before it becomes common practice.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                do you mean on ebay or TSF?

Comment

In my humble opinion :-)

Comment

Originally Posted by ayrshire_top View Post
                    ...or lose as the case may be.
                    unless they arranged to lose that is!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                      do you mean on ebay or TSF?
                      Just a joke about what happened to me last year mate. It is unbelievably sad how a top player can slip so ingloriously
                      Last edited by Stupree; 9 May 2014, 09:22 PM.
                      On Cue Facebook Page
                      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

I have to agree it is a waste, however if someone in the game cheats they deserve everything they get, or lose as the case may be.

We have one of the only sports left where (almost) every player would call a foul on themselves despite the potential consequences. Anyone, (and Stephen Lee no doubt is not the only one) who chooses to cheat or lie should be removed from the game indefinitely if sufficient proof exists. Intent is obviously very difficult to prove, but we have to stop this before it becomes common practice.
                        Every story has two different sides.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree Ayrshire, no place for it in the game, but for me it is that serious it has to be proven in a court of law, not on the balance of probability. I am also not to sure how this ban will stand, Olympic athletes get little more than a slap on the wrist now, there was a recent one who was tested and retested positive and got less than a year ban, I'm guessing these organisations are on a pretty slippy slope trying to hand out heavy bans ,because of restraint or trade laws and stopping people making a living, I still have it in my head his ban will be reduced to something like three years with time served taken into account, after his appeal.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                            I agree Ayrshire, no place for it in the game, but for me it is that serious it has to be proven in a court of law, not on the balance of probability. I am also not to sure how this ban will stand, Olympic athletes get little more than a slap on the wrist now, there was a recent one who was tested and retested positive and got less than a year ban, I'm guessing these organisations are on a pretty slippy slope trying to hand out heavy bans ,because of restraint or trade laws and stopping people making a living, I still have it in my head his ban will be reduced to something like three years with time served taken into account, after his appeal.
                            i agree - at worst he is guilty of being greedy and bringing the game into disrepute buy lack of iq it is not sufficient to justify the level of punishment he is facing.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                              i agree - at worst he is guilty of being greedy and bringing the game into disrepute buy lack of iq it is not sufficient to justify the level of punishment he is facing.
                              +10 to this one !!

Comment

Working...
                              X