Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trevor white cue

New trevor white to ad to my family hope JRC sticks pics up

Thought that was the nicest out the 3 personally. Well done if thats the one we're talking about
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

New trevor white cue

congrates on the new baby
      hope this is the 'one' and you love it
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
        Thought that was the nicest out the 3 personally. Well done if thats the one we're talking about
        A don't think it's the same one as your thinking Maverick. But ad say it's up there with the best of them wen JRC gets his finger out .

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          congrates on the new baby
          hope this is the 'one' and you love it
          Thanks Dean it will be the one but not in my hands haha. Had a few 20 odd breaks with it plays and looks amazing

Comment

All this talk of a new cue makes me want a new one. While my phoenix is perfect lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
              All this talk of a new cue makes me want a new one. While my phoenix is perfect lol.
              Well if your happy them keep your head that way

Comment

Your in the big leagues now Stevie, nice one.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  Your in the big leagues now Stevie, nice one.
                  Thanks buddy yes only if a could play like the big league

Comment

who's selling these trevor white cues havent seen any pics or anything in for sale section

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                      who's selling these trevor white cues havent seen any pics or anything in for sale section
                      Lol........they've been on ebay for about a week, one of which I turned down only for it to sell at an astonishing price
                      Last edited by FMeister; 11 May 2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Been 3 on ebay. Thought Stevie had won the 2nd one which ended not long ago
                        "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Well trust JRC is out when you need him. The cue has four lower splices of Cocobolo with thick maple of veneers and it's stunning so hope wen JRC gets a chance you will see it

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                            Well trust JRC is out when you need him. The cue has four lower splices of Cocobolo with thick maple of veneers and it's stunning so hope wen JRC gets a chance you will see it
                            Bet he's out finding more cues to sell on here lol. He does turn up some crackers from time to time

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                              Bet he's out finding more cues to sell on here lol. He does turn up some crackers from time to time
                              Yes he digs them up. Probably out on a hot date with a big ash and black ebony thing with a 57.6 and 30mm but and she tips over 18oz

Comment

Working...
                              X