New trevor white cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Been selling quite a few lately, down to just 6 now, getting withdrawal symptoms
    Cue i was buying on ebay has gone wrong big time, just awaiting day i can ask for refund !! just look at this guys bad feedback from last 2 days, almost got a Parris Superior cue at a bargain price, but seems seller has done a right good scam
    http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...edbackAsSeller
    Wasn't it the cue that bidding was at only 200 quid?

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      Wasn't it the cue that bidding was at only 200 quid?
      Not sure about that, but only one bad pic, and no specs equals low price, thought it was worth a gamble, as with better pics and supplied specs i would be hoping for instant £100 profit

Comment

Jrc we bid on same cue, i wondered who was pushing up price! Well won mate.

Comment

Worth waiting for, and yes Chicken kebab, with chips and salad, lots of chilli sauce , yum yum
          The pics you took looks way better than those pics on ebay, well done jrc. Sorry Mr Trevor, I'm just telling the truth. Please don't skip my email.😅

Comment

Originally Posted by dan226 View Post
            The pics you took looks way better than those pics on ebay, well done jrc. Sorry Mr Trevor, I'm just telling the truth. Please don't skip my email.��
            Hi dan pics don't do it justice the cue was not on eBay bought private

Comment

Worth waiting for, and yes Chicken kebab, with chips and salad, lots of chilli sauce , yum yum
              Specs are 57.5 9.7 29.5 17.4 oz

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                Specs are 57.5 9.7 29.5 17.4 oz
                Oh I see, that's why the shaft looks a bit different, are you going to sale it Stevie? I thought you're looking for a decent cue , you've got this already mate.

Comment

You would have been behind me!.....lol.... I also liked it alot and i mean alot.

Gaz.

Strangely i'm quite full now
                  If that cue was 58" i would be knocking your door down to get it !

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                    You would have been behind me!.....lol.... I also liked it alot and i mean alot.

Gaz.
                    Thanks Gaza she is a beauty

Comment

Been selling quite a few lately, down to just 6 now, getting withdrawal symptoms
                      Cue i was buying on ebay has gone wrong big time, just awaiting day i can ask for refund !! just look at this guys bad feedback from last 2 days, almost got a Parris Superior cue at a bargain price, but seems seller has done a right good scam
                      Hells bells that some pretty special feedback..... That seller was certianly on a conning mission by the looks of it!!

Congrats on your new cue Stevie..... She looks like a beaut!!
                      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                        Hells bells that some pretty special feedback..... That seller was certianly on a conning mission by the looks of it!! ...
                        I rang ebay direct pointing out they had a serious problem looming (in case they hadn't realised) and asked for immediate refund, was told i still had to wait !! i have counted around £2500 so far

Comment

That will take some Topping Jrc!.......I cannot beleive eBay hasnt Closed his Account immediately!!

Gaz.

Last edited by gazza147; 12 May 2014, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                            That will take some Topping Jrc!.......I cannot beleive eBay hasnt Closed his Account Imediately!!

Gaz.
                            Well i suppose there is always a chance he buggered off on holiday and will send stuff out when he returns, but i told ebay they should be contacting him by phone to see what the score is ! i guess insurance will cover it so they don't really care too much, just a hassle waiting 2 1/2 weeks for your money back

Comment

Take a look at this seller too. Anything in common??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/anyandeverything2014
                              Last edited by Stupree; 12 May 2014, 08:01 PM.
                              On Cue Facebook Page
                              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Give us a clue Stupree.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X