Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone on here win the bent butters cue on ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here win the bent butters cue on ebay?

Maple shaft lovely butt shouldnt need much to straighten it. Suprised it went so high for an unbadged one tho. James cues have become very popular all of a sudden I should charge him for all the publicity I keep giving them.
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

What did it go for ,had a wee Look at it, but forgot to keep track.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

£90 for a bent cue,I gave one away for nothing last week when customer complained it had a bend.

Comment

I have had over twenty cues from James but the one Stephen Maguire just gave me to sell for him is in my opinion is the best one piece unbadged maple cue from James that I have seen.

Comment

Jeez ninety, I'm surprised at that.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
            I have had over twenty cues from James but the one Stephen Maguire just gave me to sell for him is in my opinion is the best one piece unbadged maple cue from James that I have seen.
            Well that must be the one I sold him

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Well that must be the one I sold him
              Thats what I was thinking. He didn't keep that very long
              "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

This one, was a very nice cue indeed

Comment

Look at this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAMES-BUTT...6#ht_410wt_928

Comment

Thats the one JRC750, a really nice cue.

Comment

Is Stephen having a clear out he's just sold his gbl as well and I thought that was his playing cue.

Comment

He played with the GBL for three seasons but being one piece he felt it was to much bother with so much travelling, he also gave me a nice butt jointed GBL to sell. Think the penny has finally dropped about having to many cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by dave121260 View Post
                          Is Stephen having a clear out he's just sold his gbl as well and I thought that was his playing cue.
                          Can i ask how you know he sold a cue ??? and i believe he had 2 in the same design, one a 3/4 and also a one piece (which is the one you see him playing with)

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
                            He played with the GBL for three seasons but being one piece he felt it was to much bother with so much travelling, he also gave me a nice butt jointed GBL to sell. Think the penny has finally dropped about having to many cues.
                            Hi Andy you wrote same time as me lol, do you know then what cue is going to be his new playing cue ?? or has he not found it yet

Comment

I know he sold it because I sold it for him on Friday and about to do the same with the other two, we discussed so many cues but sure he said he was going to use a master cue but might be wrong. He will be back for his cash soon so will clarify then.

Comment

Working...
                              X