Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did the auction go Kermit?

Comment

• Listen peanuts the cue sold guy is paying me cash I'll break even so everyone's a winner

Comment

• Kermit? You calling me a frog?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
          It won't be relisted I just told the buyer its not for sale what's he going to do nothing!
          Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
          Listen peanuts the cue sold guy is paying me cash I'll break even so everyone's a winner
          I am now confused?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Even if you decide to back out of the sale, theres still the likelihood that you'll be lumbered with the final value fee. Unless the buyer agrees to the terms of a cancelled transaction, which is probably unlikely seeing as they've just been told they can't have it because it didn't make enough!

Comment

• Dean I told the guy who won auction I changed my mind he asked why I was honest and told him he said he'll pay cash and pick up save me fees and postsge so I'm down £20 on what I paid rather that than £100 no way was that happening

Comment

Listen peanuts the cue sold guy is paying me cash I'll break even so everyone's a winner
                Ironic really that you had such a problem with 147alltheway, trying to break even.

Comment

• That guy didn't want to break even wanted to break the bank no way is the cue worth the money he's asking

Comment

• Booooooooo,,!
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Dean I told the guy who won auction I changed my mind he asked why I was honest and told him he said he'll pay cash and pick up save me fees and postsge so I'm down £20 on what I paid rather that than £100 no way was that happening
                      ok....
                      as MattCash has said, I believe you may still have the charges enforced as you have used Ebay as the facility to advertise and process the sale
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I'll find a way around it already onto it actually

Comment

Dean I told the guy who won auction I changed my mind he asked why I was honest and told him he said he'll pay cash and pick up save me fees and postsge so I'm down £20 on what I paid rather that than £100 no way was that happening
                          Aye fair enough ,I retract some of the o' s from my boo.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I'll find a way around it already onto it actually
                            Well i hope you don't work out how to do it

Comment

That guy didn't want to break even wanted to break the bank no way is the cue worth the money he's asking
                              Big difference between
                              1 / breaking even ( when you've paid more than the maker charges to avoid a 18 month wait, then paid for additional work ), and
                              2 / saying it's worth the money.

147alltheway was trying to break even for what HE had paid into it, NOT get back what Trevor would have charged for it. . . . .

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                Well i hope you don't work out how to do it
                                Well considering I'm of superior intelligence to you I already have,

Comment

Working...
                                X