Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    Big difference between
    1 / breaking even ( when you've paid more than the maker charges to avoid a 18 month wait, then paid for additional work ), and
    2 / saying it's worth the money.

147alltheway was trying to break even for what HE had paid into it, NOT get back what Trevor would have charged for it. . . . .
    So if I broke my cue and had it repaired it should charge the potential buyer for the repair work on top of the cost of the cue? You're bonkers mate talking total nonsense!

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      Big difference between
      1 / breaking even ( when you've paid more than the maker charges to avoid a 18 month wait, then paid for additional work ), and
      2 / saying it's worth the money.

147alltheway was trying to break even for what HE had paid into it, NOT get back what Trevor would have charged for it. . . . .
      So if I broke my cue and had it repaired I should charge the potential buyer for the repair work on top of the cost of the cue? You're bonkers mate talking total nonsense!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
        It isnt the tip size that is putting me off as 9mm is bang on for me. I just don't think the cue is a beauty!
        I bet you're not much of a beauty either Stu!

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          Aye fair enough ,I retract some of the o' s from my boo.
          Boo haha wow I'm hurt by that!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            How low can you stoop, you are pathetic
            I can stoop as low as the bids placed on my cue mate and I'm not pathetic I'm fantastic!

Comment

• How old are you? 12??

Comment

• Id rather deal with a gypsy

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  How old are you? 12??
                  Yes mate I'm 12 which is why I can afford to pay hundreds of pounds on cues and also open an ebay account you fool!

Comment

• Originally Posted by sfmcar View Post
                    Id rather deal with a gypsy
                    What's wrong with gypsies then? They can have my cue if they pay up!

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      It's all to much for me, this is the most fun I've had for years(yes I have a very sad life).
                      Yes I can see that you should try to find yourself a nice woman!

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                        Couldn't agree more John, they call that a ****'s trick where I'm from..
                        i have sold hundreds at a loss that is sometimes the way it goes you take your chances.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
                          Yes mate I'm 12 which is why I can afford to pay hundreds of pounds on cues and also open an ebay account you fool!
                          Ferret can you please do something about this member he is turning every thread in to an argument with his ridiculous posts. Please ban him for the good of the forum!
                          77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• ok - i will have to step up - i think we have gone far enough with this... subtle hints to avoid infractions people!
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by Pascale View Post
                              I'm watching, but not bidding !!!!
                              I thought you'd stick your oar in too pricey for you was it? I'm surprised you didn't keep sending me offers of £230 like you did on the last cue I sold on ebay.

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                                Ferret can you please do something about this member he is turning every thread in to an argument with his ridiculous posts. Please ban him for the good of the forum!
                                What's it got to do with you rob it's ok for people to have a go at me and not say anything back is it? I haven't made a single derogatory comment nor have I used profanity so on what grounds should I be banned and I'm not arguing with anyone either

Comment

Working...
                                X