No announcement yet.

Brand new Trevor White cue on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a danger that this sort of thing is going to drive up the price from the manufacturer?

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
      Is there a danger that this sort of thing is going to drive up the price from the manufacturer?
      That ship has sailed JB.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

should get a few quid for the cue but only a 1 feedback on ebay may put some punters off

Comment

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
          Here's the link if anyone is interested

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trevor-Whi...item461fdb20ac
          Originally Posted by Leo View Post
          should get a few quid for the cue but only a 1 feedback on ebay may put some punters off
          Yes mate I agree I've only used ebay twice before I sold my last Trevor White on ebay still waiting for the buyer to leave me feedback was a member on here I have asked because although it would only be 2 it's still double what I have and shows I sold a cue already. I also sold a brand new phone at high value

Comment

Yes mate I agree I've only used ebay twice before I sold my last Trevor White on ebay still waiting for the buyer to leave me feedback was a member on here I have asked because although it would only be 2 it's still double what I have and shows I sold a cue already. I also sold a brand new phone at high value
            fair enough mate, i can't help feeling if trevor was selling it the price would of gone up considerably by now

Comment

Value is often in an items scarcity so when ebay has a few of the items available at one time or over a short period the value tends to drop somewhat. Let it ride and it will do alright in the long run.
              On Cue Facebook Page
              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Hopefully Stupree but I agree with Leo I think lower feedback will potentially put people off. I'm not greedy though I will sell whatever happens I've not put a reserve on I don't think I'll lose money but hope to at least break even when the fees and postage charges are deducted

Comment

I have just shared the listing on the 'On Cue' page that may uncover a few interested parties particularly if you are willing to ship overseas
                  On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                    I have just shared the listing on the 'On Cue' page that may uncover a few interested parties particularly if you are willing to ship overseas
                    Ok Stu thanks yes mate I have no issue with shipping overseas although I didn't put any worldwide postage on my listing on ebay maybe I can alter it I want to add more photos too I'm on my mobile at the moment but will have a look on my PC when I get home

Comment

You would be able to add international postage to the item but you may not be able to add extra photos now you have bids.
                      On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                        You would be able to add international postage to the item but you may not be able to add extra photos now you have bids.
                        Oh really I looked briefly about revising the item it says there are some things I can't change I was hoping to add photos of ferrule shaft etc close ups. Maybe I could do what Trevor did make a new listing with extra images link it to my original listing with a description

Comment

Oh really I looked briefly about revising the item it says there are some things I can't change I was hoping to add photos of ferrule shaft etc close ups. Maybe I could do what Trevor did make a new listing with extra images link it to my original listing with a description
                          Separate listing just complicates things imo, just add that extra pics are available on request, any serious buyer will ask for them
                          And from now on put all pics on before starting the ad lol

Comment

or just add them to the text using an IMG url

Comment

im shocked that the joblot of cues he was selling sold for £451

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                                im shocked that the joblot of cues he was selling sold for £451
                                Yes far far far too high, about £300 too high

Comment

Working...
                                X