• Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Yes far far far too high, about £300 too high
    I totally agree

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Yes far far far too high, about £300 too high
      i think trev was as surprised as anybody!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Well im not too shocked too be 100% honest? as they have bought a Trevor White Cue + all the other old cues which i know arent worth a fortune in the Present Condition but Collectors or People who know abit could use these old Cues for Spares or Re-Con purposes But the Trevor White Cue alone they were bidding on more than the old cues.

Trevor has been very honest in the listing which he always is i gotta say! and he said the Trevor White Cue has Worn Ash but some people will cut there right arm off for a Trevor White Cue at present, and even if they gotta send it away for Reconditioning that doesnt cost a lot so not a Bad price really for a Trevor White Cue and 9 other old cues.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        im shocked that the joblot of cues he was selling sold for £451

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trevor-Whi...item461fdb20ac[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=gazza147;779485]Send me some close up pics of the Arrows on the shaft when badge facing up m8 to:

[email]topgazza@aol.com

Hi mate I've tried to email you a few times keep getting this response

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<topgazza@aol.com>:
          Remote host said: 552 5.3.4 Error: message file too big [BODY]

I can't find a way of shrinking the image on my phone but I've uploaded photos of the arrows on the shaft onto my ebay listing.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
            Well im not too shocked too be 100% honest? as they have bought a Trevor White Cue + all the other old cues which i know arent worth a fortune in the Present Condition but Collectors or People who know abit could use these old Cues for Spares or Re-Con purposes But the Trevor White Cue alone they were bidding on more than the old cues.

Trevor has been very honest in the listing which he always is i gotta say! and he said the Trevor White Cue has Worn Ash but some people will cut there right arm off for a Trevor White Cue at present, and even if they gotta send it away for Reconditioning that doesnt cost a lot so not a Bad price really for a Trevor White Cue and 9 other old cues.

Gaz.
            Pull your tongue out of .........se

once again we all know trevor is as honest as they come we aint debating that, all we are saying is £451 is a hell of a lot in our opinions for those joblot of cues he was selling and i would be very surprised if Trevor wasn't surprised with the final price
            Last edited by Leo; 15 May 2014, 06:10 AM.

Comment

I agree with you Gazza . The TW could easily be £250 , the 3 x Riley Diamonds are £50 each ( minimum ) , the Royal Presentation is also £50 minimum , meaning that someone got 5 x cues for £1 , to refurbish , cheap as owt .

Comment

I dont need to Creep to anybody pal! pitty you didnt know the prices of Cues thats all.

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                Pull your tongue out of .........se

once again we all know trevor is as honest as they come we aint debating that, all we are saying is £451 is a hell of a lot in our opinions for those joblot of cues he was selling and i would be very surprised if Trevor wasn't surprised with the final price

Comment

Glad somebody knows the prices of these Cues! as I have only been Buying/Selling 30+yrs what do i know....lol

Gaz.

Originally Posted by old school View Post
                  I agree with you Gazza . The TW could easily be £250 , the 3 x Riley Diamonds are £50 each ( minimum ) , the Royal Presentation is also £50 minimum , meaning that someone got 5 x cues for £1 , to refurbish , cheap as owt .

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                    Glad somebody knows the prices of these Cues! as I have only been Buying/Selling 30+yrs what do i know....lol

Gaz.
                    Thats the good thing about forums peoples opinions vary

Comment

£451 for that my new cue has been on there 4 days and it hasn't even reached £360 very slow to say the least

Comment

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
                        £451 for that my new cue has been on there 4 days and it hasn't even reached £360 very slow to say the least
                        I'm still going with my last answer which is your feedback is holding bidders off,but still think it will touch a monkey

Comment

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
                          .... my new cue has been on there 4 days and it hasn't even reached £360 very slow to say the least
                          Personally i think it will jump near to the end, but also tip is a bit small for most snooker players ??

Comment

At least this one is a new cue, and as has been said, was delivered only a week or two ago, so it should be immaculate.

There is another for sale on Ebay which is not new, even though it's being advertsied as new. This was recently refurbished and the lower splices of B&W ebony added to increase length. The cue was slightly refinished in the process, but it's not new by any means.

The problem I personally have with cues being sold as "new" when they are not new is this.....

Once a person receives the cue they win / buy, they "could" be under the impression that what they have bought is typical of a brand new cue, directly from me, when in reality, it's anything but that. It's a bit misleading to say the least.

Comment

Possibly Leo but like Trevor said mine is new whereas someone who has a very high feedback level on ebay isn't being honest with his listing he's saying the cue is new where Trevor has clearly stated above it isn't so the question is can or should you go trust a seller purely on someone's feedback? My cue is now 2 weeks old today and for £354 which is the current high bid with only 2 days left is ridiculously cheap

Comment

You could be right jrc and hopefully it does jump up I do understand the majority of snooker players go for around 9.5mm but everyone is different it's what you are comfortable with I've always played with a 9mm tip I find a 9.5 slightly chunky but it's just my preference I get better response and control. I know players who use 8-8.5 jimmy White always used a small tip as he always hits the cue ball at the bottom i know they say the smaller tip there's more chance you'll put unwanted side on but in my opinion if you cue correctly and hit ball correctly this won't happen

Comment

Working...
                                X