No announcement yet.

Brand new Trevor White cue on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know Wayne can be a wind up but I was really hoping he was going to get more

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      £430 - £43 - £13 = £374 is that right ? Not so good. .
      Not quite 10% sales fee also apply to postage costs now, plus £15.50 paypal fees, plus he has to post it

Comment

• He will when he re-lists it in a few weeks
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
          and that is why you do not let your listings end at silly times on weekdays people. If that was finishing at 7:30pm on a Sunday evening it would have made an extra £100
          Bang on ....

Comment

• It won't be relisted I just told the buyer its not for sale what's he going to do nothing!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
              It won't be relisted I just told the buyer its not for sale what's he going to do nothing!
              You are a disgrace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Comment

• Tell someone who cares mate no one is going to get one over on me I'd be losing almost £100

Comment

• Couldn't agree more John, they call that a ****'s trick where I'm from..
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Old cue collector --
                  Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                  (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• You'd know perpetualboredom being one!

Comment

Tell someone who cares mate no one is going to get one over on me I'd be losing almost £100
                      You only just got the cue mate, then got greedy when you saw a few high prices floating around, tough luck

Comment

• I'd rather keep it in the back of my cupboard had a message back offered to pay me cash in person instead so not so bad after all cheers

Comment

• I think someone's ebay feedback score may go negative.
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

You'd know perpetualboredom being one!
                            How low can you stoop, you are pathetic

Comment

• eBay fees are ridicules these days. They tried to charge me £75 for selling a camera once !

Comment

• Yes but I don't want it rather use the funds for something else and it's not greedy I put on here I wanted £470 very fair price

Comment

Working...
                                X