No announcement yet.

Brand new Trevor White cue on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want a profit ADR clearly put on here few days ago just hoping to get my money back

Comment

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
      It cost me a hell of a lot more than £365 mate and I hope so because if people think they will be getting a bargain they can think again I will refuse to sell at that Trevor's basic cue is £360 I've got 4 veneers and splices added taking the p really some idiot paid over £600 for a Trevor White cue that was listed as new and Trevor posted on the forum Saturday that it was far from new
      Hmm seems like you could be the worst ebayer ever then, you cannot refuse to sell if you put a cue in an auction then don't like the final price !!!!

Comment

I don't want a profit ADR clearly put on here few days ago just hoping to get my money back
        would have got pretty close to that from me.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Been unlucky wayne I think the plethora of tw cues on ebay resently may have diluted the prices. I paid 450 for mine in private sale (excl postage) from member a short while ago and was happy with deal. I think people like me have snapped up the chance to get a new tw cue and now a bit of a lull after the storm has descended. Cue may jump up in last bidding frenzy I have lost out a few times that way (annoyingly). Best of luck with sale mate.

Comment

Ok cheers mate appreciate the feedback but I don't care about being the worst ever ebay user I care about being out of pocket if it gets close and I lose a few quid I don't mind I will happily sell to someone who wants it but I'm not losing over £100 as it stands I've tried to add buy it now and a reserve but it's not possible

Comment

Ok cheers mate appreciate the feedback but I don't care about being the worst ever ebay user I care about being out of pocket if it gets close and I lose a few quid I don't mind I will happily sell to someone who wants it but I'm not losing over £100 as it stands I've tried to add buy it now and a reserve but it's not possible
              email me with the spec details etc. adr147@hotmail.com
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

You would be nuts wayne pulling that from sale now,it's a trevor white cue not some run of the mill cheap thing you see slung on ebay night after night. many people now what the cue is and many Know what they are ready to pay, hang on stop worrying im sure you will get what you paid if not more,there will be many disappointed people out there if you pulled it now

Comment

I don't know Leo the auction is very quiet mate which I've found pretty frustrating I've turned down 2 offers of £450 I don't want much more was hoping for £500 to cover costs and then I'll break even I'm a honest guy just don't want to lose out it's an insult to both me and the cue but you're sound as a pound mate top man I like you

Comment

I don't even know if I can pull it from sale Leo and yes it is a very nice cue but there's only 16 hours left and bidding is pretty low for what's on sale. I'm not holding my breath on even getting my money back but I'm not prepared to lose out on a large sum and sell cue for under £400

Comment

If you are worried that you won't get what want for it you should of put a reserve on it!
                      You might be surprised though and get a few last minute bids.
                      Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

By the time ebay take their 13% or so you may well have made a loss but id agree with your earlier post and dont be greedy, sell whatever happens.not right to pull out on a sale thats what reserve prices are for

Comment

You can end the auction if there is more than 12 hours to run on the auction.
                          Ebay will only let you do it a few times and then start charging you selling fees.
                          If Trevor was selling the cue it would make more as it is direct from him.
                          Facts are the cue was probably rejected by the person it was intended for then bought by you and within a week being sold again.
                          The cue is probably no good and should of been used as a broom or firewood!

Comment

Originally Posted by Alex2004 View Post
                            You can end the auction if there is more than 12 hours to run on the auction.
                            Ebay will only let you do it a few times and then start charging you selling fees.
                            If Trevor was selling the cue it would make more as it is direct from him.
                            Facts are the cue was probably rejected by the person it was intended for then bought by you and within a week being sold again.
                            The cue is probably no good and should of been used as a broom or firewood!

Hahaha, excellent.

Comment

£451 for that my new cue has been on there 4 days and it hasn't even reached £360 very slow to say the least
                              if you are selling a Trevor White, why not just sell it on this forum where people know Trevor and the quality of his cues, you will save youself at least £100 on the fees you will have to pay to ebay and paypal. you'll get a qucker sale.

Comment

Pretty new to ebay to be honest listed it using my mobile and missed the reserve option couldn't change it afterwards. Alex what are you on about I bought if off Trevor myself and I would rather use it as a broom handle than sell it for the current bid of £375. Tell me in your great insight why would it fetch more if it was sold direct from Trevor how does that make any difference?

Comment

Working...
                                X