No announcement yet.

My new mac cue black ferrule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve I have a black alluminium case that holds 3 cues on me your email I will send pics.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Wouldn't mind his cars !

Or his pay packet

Comment

Originally Posted by renzie67 View Post
        Steve I have a black alluminium case that holds 3 cues on me your email I will send pics.
        Pm sent mate

Comment

Took the cue for a half hour tonight just dun a line up reds and just plain balls leaving slight angels and you don't even notice black ferrule. Just trying to keep eye on object ball and hope the pot takes care if it's self so hope to get a game on Sunday as am away to shefield and Evesham Friday night and Saturday so al keep updated

Comment

I got one of these black ferrule's fitted to my Pool Cue and have to say it's superb. Will be getting one fitted to my Snooker Cue soon. Also the good thing is with it's not the same as a well known Cue maker's it can be changed back. Keep up the good work Richy:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
              I got one of these black ferrule's fitted to my Pool Cue and have to say it's superb. Will be getting one fitted to my Snooker Cue soon. Also the good thing is with it's not the same as a well known Cue maker's it can be changed back. Keep up the good work Richy:snooker:
              Hi George a haven't played with mine on a Mach what do you think the difference is

Comment

Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
                Be as well just taking an inky to the brass one then.

Comment

Steve, please upload some black plate #7 photos, would love to see them. thanks.
                  a bad player who love cues

Comment

Will do mate send your email al get sum or al get sum up later after work

Comment

Cheers mate!
                      a bad player who love cues

Comment

Working...
                      X