Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon Cue Spacer

Hi,

I want to buy my friends Peradon King cue, BUT its 55". I feel this is too short for me and that I b would need a 57-58" cue.

I was looking to see if there was any way I can extend the cue. i thought about weight spacers...but these are only 3/4" long so I would need atleast 3 or 4 which would result in the weight going up dramatically.

Peradon will not make me a custom brass part to extend my cue, they would prefer if I buy a new shaft, but then the total price I would be paying I might as well buy the cue brand new.

Also attaching a mini butt will make the cue too long.

I really want this cue, so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I dont know thread details either otherwise I could see if someone at work could machine me a part.

Buy a different cue.

Comment

you could cut a mini butt down to the size you want
      but
      the cue will not be balanced anywhere near what you will probably like.
      yes, eithr have a new shaft made or just buy a King at the length you want
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

you might like the cue now, but it will be a different animal once its a few inch longer

Comment

What is it you like about this cue?

Would getting 4 lowers suit?

Comment

Jaffa, I liked it cos it was the cue case extension and in my budget. I'm not by any means a good player but id like a good/straight cue so I can try and improve ny game.

Anyway.i think I have come to my senses and I'll wait and see what else I can find.

Comment

Peradon Cue Spacer

while you are waiting save up a few more pennies, then your choice will be greater
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Lol good idea

Comment

You haven't mentioned how tall you are. I'm 5'7" and used a 53" cue all of my earlier playing days .... and I was playing against the best down-under.

Comment

You didn't mention what your budget is. Someone on here might have something for you, you never know.
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Danyal View Post
                      Hi,

I want to buy my friends Peradon King cue, BUT its 55". I feel this is too short for me and that I b would need a 57-58" cue.

I was looking to see if there was any way I can extend the cue. i thought about weight spacers...but these are only 3/4" long so I would need atleast 3 or 4 which would result in the weight going up dramatically.

Peradon will not make me a custom brass part to extend my cue, they would prefer if I buy a new shaft, but then the total price I would be paying I might as well buy the cue brand new.

Also attaching a mini butt will make the cue too long.

I really want this cue, so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I dont know thread details either otherwise I could see if someone at work could machine me a part.
                      Buy another cue. The only thing you should ever love about any cue is the shaft. If your friends shaft really is that wonderful, then keep it and get a butt fitted.
                      Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
                      My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Working...
                      X