BIgandyg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIgandyg

I would just like to say a big Thank You to bigandyg for all the help with Stephen Mcguire's 1 piece GBL cue that I bought from him, absolute star! Thanks big man.

Yep......i concur.......top bloke .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by clintvanjour View Post
      I would just like to say a big Thank You to bigandyg for all the help with Stephen Mcguire's 1 piece GBL cue that I bought from him, absolute star! Thanks big man.
      Cheers Clint, many customers would have lost their cool with the antics of the carrier, but you were very patient.

Comment

I wasn't so cool on the inside mate! lol
        Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
        Cheers Clint, many customers would have lost their cool with the antics of the carrier, but you were very patient.

Comment

ah the old courier kicking it to it's destination problem eh!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Worse than that, they told me they couldn't locate the item! Anyway it turned up in a depot somewhere

Comment

Yes big Andy is a real gem of a guy and don't forget the cue maker who in my eyes is most famous on hear for having made a cue for a top player who won the world championship with Andy's cue

Comment

top bloke, i told him many times i would like to cover everything but the flight if he came to visit china, lol

Comment

Working...
                X