X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought the whirlwind sold his cue.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3011892817...779%26_rdc%3D1

has he just changed his ID.

Yes, 3rd ebay I.D. so soon. This must have been the master plan he was working on. .

Comment

And what did i post last night...........that this cue will be re-listed . And hey presto .

Totally out of order . Moaning that people are charging too much and he doesn't get enough money for his cue .

Got no time for the bloke .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

£675 ..............I suppose that's what he paid for it

Comment

Surely this is not the same guy who kept going on about cue being overpriced eh?

Comment

So your buyer pulled out last night .................I am changing your name from Wayne Kerr ........to Wayne Liar

Comment

I take back me previous posts categorising him as basically decent but not the brightest. I stand by the "not the brightest".

Comment

He should be banned from here, we all moaned enough with Fedias nonsense.

Comment

Or maybe he is Fedia in disguise ?

Comment

A Welsh Fedia

Comment

Wait .... He can't be, his English is to good compared to fedia!

Comment

Originally Posted by 147alltheway View Post
                        Surely this is not the same guy who kept going on about cue being overpriced eh?
                        Can't be, that member only wanted to break even . . . and,, aaand he said it won't be relisted.

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
                        It won't be relisted I just told the buyer its not for sale what's he going to do nothing!
                        cue the sound of a reverse warning beeper. . .

Comment

Neil please dont tarnish us Welsh Decent Guys with this guy in anyway! As i gotta say it annoys me alot when people Remove listing few Hours before because GREED has set in.

If they want X-Amount for there Item then Pay the Extra for a Reserve! but these people are too tight to Pay the Reserve Fees and they "KNOW" a Reserve puts Bidders off from bidding and wasting there time for 7-10 Days of Watching the Item.

I have been Winning Bidder 100's maybe 1000's of Times and Seller Removes Item few hours before or i even Win Item and then a Excuse they Dropped/Broken Item etc which is so so Annoying its unreal which we all know is Lies! these people should only be able to do this Once get Warning and 2nd Time get Banned and I mean Proper Ban which means Banning IP from that address which is easy to do .

Gaz.

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                          A Welsh Fedia

Comment

I had him down as an honest bloke, even stuck up for him on here when he was been accused of all sorts, well, lesson learnt.

Comment

Supply and demand remember ! I don't care what you lot have to say I'm new to ebay made a mistake not putting a reserve on and the guy was gracious enough at first and agreed to cancel the transaction but I've received several abusive messages from him today due to what he's read on here.

Comment

Working...
                              X