Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol this is so funny :-D

Comment

Yes Clint I got accused of being a fraudster due to my surname which had already put people off and that post remains on here and how have I been dishonest I said yesterday afternoon I would end the auction if I could there's no law that says I'm not allowed to back out of a transaction otherwise ebay wouldn't have let me do it!

Comment

Funny how you lot say I have unusual specs when I have an offer of £525 from a member off here

Comment

Thought the whirlwind sold his cue.

So not because of anything that you have done?

I can cut you some slack on one front but......New enough to ebay to not know the ins and outs? Yes. New enough to life to know that lying is wrong? No.
          On Cue Facebook Page
          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Ok Stu and where have I lied then? The part about me not relisting? Well it is kind of true it's on fixed price now not auction but everything else I've said is completely true . I wanted to offer overseas postage on my last listing couldn't change that I don't know all the ins and outs of ebay and what's life got to do with anything? How to get taken for a ride on ebay. Remember in posts on here I'm accused of being a fraudster they have not been edited or removed so that's putting people off I know I wouldn't buy it even though it's not true mud sticks so to speak.
            Last edited by Whirlwind Wayne; 20 May 2014, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Deja Vu !!!!!

Comment

And you changed your ebay ID because?

Comment

Originally Posted by clintvanjour View Post
                  And you changed your ebay ID because?
                  I was going to change it to mindyourownbusiness just for you

Comment

And that's exactly what you should do!

Comment

Originally Posted by Alex2004 View Post
                      And that's exactly what you should do!
                      Same answer applies to you if you want to buy it get your cash out otherwise mind your own find a woman or better still a job

Comment

No thanks already told you it's a broom handle at best!

Comment

Originally Posted by Alex2004 View Post
                          No thanks already told you it's a broom handle at best!
                          What are you implying by that exactly? I didn't make it Trevor White did so are you saying his cue is made like a broom handle? His workmanship you're insulting there!

Comment

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
                            Ok Stu and where have I lied then? The part about me not relisting? Well it is kind of true it's on fixed price now not auction but everything else I've said is completely true . I wanted to offer overseas postage on my last listing couldn't change that I don't know all the ins and outs of ebay and what's life got to do with anything? How to get taken for a ride on ebay. Remember in posts on here I'm accused of being a fraudster they have not been edited or removed so that's putting people off I know I wouldn't buy it even though it's not true mud sticks so to speak.
                            Now I have more faith in people than most others do and I do think that behind all of this bravado is a nice guy, you just seem to have made a few mistakes, dug yourself a hole, and now look like a hypocrite. Now as far as lying is concerned take your pick from either of the below Wayne...

"I don't want a profit ADR clearly put on here few days ago just hoping to get my money back"

Original Source: Brand new Trevor White cue on ebay http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz32GXB2dOy
                            - TSF - TheSnookerForum.co.uk
                            Follow us: @TheSnookerForum on Twitter | TheSnookerForum on Facebook

"It won't be relisted I just told the buyer its not for sale what's he going to do nothing!"

Original Source: Brand new Trevor White cue on ebay http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz32GXg8J5D
                            - TSF - TheSnookerForum.co.uk
                            Follow us: @TheSnookerForum on Twitter | TheSnookerForum on Facebook
                            On Cue Facebook Page
                            Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                            Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
                              Same answer applies to you if you want to buy it get your cash out otherwise mind your own find a woman or better still a job
                              Doesn't stop you replying on other peoples for sale threads though

Comment

What it is your, filthy greasy hands have touched it rendering it useless.

Comment

Working...
                                X