No announcement yet.

Thought the whirlwind sold his cue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Alex2004;781327]What it is your, filthy greasy hands have touched it rendering it useless.[/QUOTE

Alex I'm going to report you to ferret you're clearly trying to instigate an argument and I'll bite me tongue on this occasion and be the bigger man

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
      Now I have more faith in people than most others do and I do think that behind all of this bravado is a nice guy, you just seem to have made a few mistakes, dug yourself a hole, and now look like a hypocrite. Now as far as lying is concerned take your pick from either of the below Wayne...

"I don't want a profit ADR clearly put on here few days ago just hoping to get my money back"

Original Source: Brand new Trevor White cue on ebay http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz32GXB2dOy
      - TSF - TheSnookerForum.co.uk
      Follow us: @TheSnookerForum on Twitter | TheSnookerForum on Facebook

"It won't be relisted I just told the buyer its not for sale what's he going to do nothing!"

Original Source: Brand new Trevor White cue on ebay http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz32GXg8J5D
      - TSF - TheSnookerForum.co.uk
      Follow us: @TheSnookerForum on Twitter | TheSnookerForum on Facebook
      I'm only going on the advice of others supply and demand like they all said mines still one of the cheapest on ebay.

Comment

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
        Ok Stu and where have I lied then? The part about me not relisting? Well it is kind of true it's on fixed price now not auction but everything else I've said is completely true . I wanted to offer overseas postage on my last listing couldn't change that I don't know all the ins and outs of ebay and what's life got to do with anything? How to get taken for a ride on ebay. Remember in posts on here I'm accused of being a fraudster they have not been edited or removed so that's putting people off I know I wouldn't buy it even though it's not true mud sticks so to speak.
        So, apart from the bit that isn't true, the rest is true? A fine argument.

You agreed to a transaction, lost money and backed out of the transaction. You'd need to explain to me how that is ok? The guy is quite right to be abusive.

Comment

Yeah mate, in Wayne's World
          Originally Posted by jb134 View Post

You agreed to a transaction, lost money and backed out of the transaction. You'd need to explain to me how that is ok? The guy is quite right to be abusive.

Comment

Yes "mutually" backed out of the sale what is wrong with that? I made a mistake putting the cue in an auction with no reserve and like I've said i couldn't pull the listing or add or edit it once I'd had a bid on it. I haven't re-listed in an auction I've learned my lesson it's either fixed price/sensible best offer or the cue stays with me.

Comment

If I agreed to buy a cue off you and no money changed hands and you said oh I've changed my mind for whatever reason I'd say fine no problem even if it was because someone offered you more it's your prerogative I wouldn't hold it against you.

Comment

If I agreed to buy a cue off you and no money changed hands and you said oh I've changed my mind for whatever reason I'd say fine no problem even if it was because someone offered you more it's your prerogative I wouldn't hold it against you.
                Whirlwind Wayne , go n have a kip for yourself

Comment

Each to their own, but if I won a cue in an auction on ebay and then the seller said "I've changed my mind for whatever reason" I would not be happy and leave negative feedback on the ebay account.

But if the seller contacted me early in the auction to say the listing was a mistake and the cue was not for sale, then I might be more likely to say fair enough.

Did you start a new ebay account in order to avoid negative feedback?

Just my 5 cents.
                  My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                  I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by clintvanjour View Post
                    Yeah mate, in Wayne's World
                    Clint, why didn't you bid on my cue then seeing as it obviously grabbed your attention.

To quote from one of your most famous movies, Dirty Harry,

I know what you're thinking. "Did he place six bids or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a 9mm Trevor,the most powerful cue in the world, and would blow your opponents head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Comment

Yes "mutually" backed out of the sale what is wrong with that? I made a mistake putting the cue in an auction with no reserve and like I've said i couldn't pull the listing or add or edit it once I'd had a bid on it. I haven't re-listed in an auction I've learned my lesson it's either fixed price/sensible best offer or the cue stays with me.
                      I see, when I read this

It won't be relisted I just told the buyer its not for sale what's he going to do nothing!
                      I didn't think it looked mutual.

Comment

Clint, why didn't you bid on my cue then seeing as it obviously grabbed your attention.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he place six bids or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a 9mm Trevor,the most powerful cue in the world, and would blow your opponents head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
                        post of the day

Comment

Made my day this post
                          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Funny how you lot say I have unusual specs when I have an offer of £525 from a member off here
                            Hi Wayne, in my opinion if someone here offer you £525 cash for your cue, just think about it. Because if the cue sold on eBay, they probably will take 13% of your money, that's around £90. And you will get like £585 as I know. But what I said before is just cutting off 1/4 inches from the tip, and make the tip 9.3mm, (I did shorten 1 inch from my cue, my tip got 1mm bigger)don't do anything about the butt, that's a lot cheaper than extending the butt, you still get 57.5", most Asian are looking for cues around 57" long cue.
                            it's a risk putting another £150 on it. Think of if the cue sold for £650, you only get £500 - admin fee of eBay.
                            I will rather leave the cue like that, not to do anything with it, and let the buyer make his own decision.

Comment

Yes Dan I won't have anything done to the cue. I already rejected the £525 mate it was sent as a best offer on ebay so I'd still have to pay all the fees wouldn't be worth selling I'll see how it goes got it on automatic relist on ebay only for 3 days if it doesn't sell after that I'll keep it. I put an order in for a parris ultimate last night but that's going to take 8-12 months

Comment

Thought Ultimate now took 24 months minimum?

Comment

Working...
                                X