Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public apology to all forum members

Hi everyone,

The purpose of this post is to apologise for any offence taken at my posts and actions and secondly to the thread where I interfered with the sale of a cue. I can assure you this will not happen again and I was being an idiot to be honest. I like a bit of banter and a laugh but I realise I crossed the line and again I sincerely apologise.

That takes some nuts to apologise ........well done .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Public apology to all forum members

Good lad!
      On Cue Facebook Page
      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

New start Wayne

Comment

Sell me your TW cue for £100 and i'll forgive you as well, can't say fairer than that.
          #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Like a good mucka of mine said once to me " everyone deserves a second bite of the cherry "
            There is not many people could actually step over their own ego and do what you did. Well done and best of luck.

Ps: No offence taken from my side bud.

Comment

Good post Whirlwind Wayne.

Comment

Wayne's post referring to Dirty Harry was funny though

Comment

Fair play. I have been on the other end where I recently won a cue with my only bid of £150. I wasn't expecting to win as it was a low one. I paid immediately, heard nothing for a week and then got notice of a refund received. Seller told me it was going to cost £40 to post and didn't want to take a big hit. I knew it was BS as JRC750 had sent me a cue and vice versa and it cost us both about £12.

I didn't make a fuss but said cue is now back up for sale for over £300! And falsely advertised as well as a Glover Ye Olde Ashe. PayPal also took 2 weeks to get the refund to me!

I actually think what you are asking now is pretty fair. My TW direct from Trevor was £485 plus £35 for mini butt. If I was to sell I think £650 would be reasonable to avoid the wait.

I was glad I didn't get it to be honest - this forum is turning me into a cue whore!

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                    Sell me your TW cue for £100 and i'll forgive you as well, can't say fairer than that.
                    Ok mate would you like the case included haha.

Comment

I do appreciate the response fellas. I know some will still tell me to get stuffed but I thought I should apologise because I'm not a bad guy really I enjoy a debate but I don't like things getting personal nor should I mess up another members dealings I was out of order on that. I still stick by my stance on ebay though and the buyer did agree to cancel I messaged him soon as listing ended just don't think he liked the fact I then put the cue on a fixed price listing later on

Comment

Well done Harry, all forgiven
                        from
                        Punk

Comment

Good one, can think of a few more who should have done that
                          Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
                          Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
                          https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
                          S36 1LB

Comment

Wipe the slate clean and get a new piece of chalk. I've been a member here for a little over 5 years and I'll tell you that there are ALOT of good people here who make this forum very enjoyable. Sure there is the odd person who is disruptive, but over time they're gone.

Look forward to reading your posts in the future. Sounds like you may have some good things to share.

Wayne G
                            The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Public apology to all forum members

nicely done matey
                              look forward to your future contributions
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X