Parris Ultimate Price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parris Ultimate Price?

Thinking of ordering a JPU but the website doesn't seem to be working? Anybody know how much for a 1 piece ebony/ ash would cost?

And same in a 3/4?
    Cheers guys

Originally Posted by screw View Post
    Thinking of ordering a JPU but the website doesn't seem to be working? Anybody know how much for a 1 piece ebony/ ash would cost?

And same in a 3/4?
    Cheers guys
    Get yourself a trevor white far more superior and less expensive

Back to the question around a £8-900

Comment

Plain ebony are not that much ??? around £700 max i think

Comment

Plain ebony butt , £756 if your in uk £630 if your outside the uk

Comment

Parris Ultimate Price?

Thanks for reply. But are they really superior to a jpu though? I mean what if your in the mood for lots of reverse side??

Comment

i think you know the tables are turning when the main players in my snooker club (anyway) have put their parris cues up for sale or are asking swaps for trevor white cues. i must admit though i dont think i can judge like many can as i have never owned either but played many frames with each and i think the trevor cues feel better, look better and most importantly play better

Comment

And same in a 3/4?
              Cheers guys
              Do you use chrome? try different browser for the cue builder like IE or firefox

Comment

yes the cue builder doesn't seem to want to work in google chrome, not sure why because it used to do.

Comment

I always get trouble on it in chrome
                  but it works in IE

Comment

Thanks for reply. But are they really superior to a jpu though? I mean what if your in the mood for lots of reverse side??
                    ? and you think a JPU will give you lots of reverse side?
                    is this not more down to technique than the cue itself

many will say that every TW cue is more than a match for the few Ultimates that are produced

I have seen some very nice JP cues (across the range) and I have seen a few nasty ones - quality of build that is, BUT I have never seen a single poor TW.

Now playability is very personally subjective, a good cue for me, you probably would hate and vice versa.

good luck with the cue hunt
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Parris Ultimate Price?

Hmmm surely it cant just all be down to technique? If that were the case why not just buy the cheapest mass made cue, sand off the varnish put a elk on and pull off ex amounts of reverse side?? And maybe hire Joe Johnson to do some commentary while were at it?

Comment

Hmmm surely it cant just all be down to technique? If that were the case why not just buy the cheapest mass made cue, sand off the varnish put a elk on and pull off ex amounts of reverse side?? And maybe hire Joe Johnson to do some commentary while were at it?
                        If you look at some of the cues that some professionals past and present have used it shows that technique counts a hell of lots

Comment

Parris Ultimate Price?

So you agree then? buu the cheapest mass made cue at 9.99gbp inc delivery?

Comment

dont forget that, (if I recall correctly) Stephen hendry won all of his seven world championships with a cue that cost £40 from Argos.

Comment

Originally Posted by Smeeagain View Post
                              dont forget that, (if I recall correctly) Stephen hendry won all of his seven world championships with a cue that cost £40 from Argos.
                              You recall wrongly, and not sure Argos was in business back then ??

Comment

Working...
                              X