No announcement yet.

Parris Ultimate Price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what we saying then? If cue doesn't matter and its all down to technique why have I been recommended a TW? Is it only for the smoothness of the cue , and arrows?

Comment

Originally Posted by screw View Post
      So what we saying then? If cue doesn't matter and its all down to technique why have I been recommended a TW? Is it only for the smoothness of the cue , and arrows?
      The more you pay you generally get a better class of product, not strictly necessary but why not treat yourself

Comment

So you agree then? buu the cheapest mass made cue at 9.99gbp inc delivery?
        if you of a mindset that buying a topend cue is gonna help you pull off excessive sides then by all means please g ahead and buy one. What I am suggesting is that buying an expensive cue is no guarantee that you will be playing better pool or snooker with it if you have a crap technique. furthermore the best cue is the one you most comfortable with. badge and price aside its what you gel with on the baize. so perhaps try efore you buy.

Comment

Parris Ultimate Price?

So whats the point in buying a Tw or Jp? Or any other top brand...?

Comment

So whats the point in buying a Tw or Jp? Or any other top brand...?
            Well what's the point in buying anything that costs more that the cheapest thing ????????????????????

Comment

In most cases you would expect a cue with good playing characteristics and good workmanship with selected materials. But that is no guarantee of a cue that will suit you. As can be seen by the many cues guys pay for after up to 2 years of wait.

Comment

Parris Ultimate Price?

Good playing characteristics? But I thought everyone was saying its the Technique not the cue?

Comment

A good cue is any cue that will reproduce the same results when you play the shot the same way which more top makers cues will do. the rest is personal preference and every single cue is different.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                    A good cue is any cue that will reproduce the same results when you play the shot the same way which more top makers cues will do. the rest is personal preference and every single cue is different.
                    ADR, this is the first time ever I have read anything that you have posted that I want to contradict !!!
                    But.
                    A **** cue will reproduce **** results, it is therefore not a good cue because it reproduces the same results.
                    If your belief is that your cue, what ever make it, is the Best, then allow your mind to act on that information and you will perform to the best you are capable of.
                    I play the same with my 1 piece AUD $500 Custom Made Master Cue as I do with my AUD $1,800 MW VCM.
                    " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

Originally Posted by sydneygeorge View Post
                      ADR, this is the first time ever I have read anything that you have posted that I want to contradict !!!
                      But.
                      A **** cue will reproduce **** results, it is therefore not a good cue because it reproduces the same results.
                      If your belief is that your cue, what ever make it, is the Best, then allow your mind to act on that information and you will perform to the best you are capable of.
                      I play the same with my 1 piece AUD $500 Custom Made Master Cue as I do with my AUD $1,800 MW VCM.
                      umm - maybe i need to reword that then.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hmmm surely it cant just all be down to technique? If that were the case why not just buy the cheapest mass made cue, sand off the varnish put a elk on and pull off ex amounts of reverse side??
                        Just try and leave yourself an angle on your next pot.. And maybe you won't have to use reverse side too often..

Just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                        X