Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trevor White cue listed on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301192182411?

I've altered the listing to a fixed price of £650 to buy it now or I am open to a best offer close to that sum. I am now including a cue craft aluminium case and I am also offering free postage anywhere in the UK. If any overseas buyers are interested you're very welcome to buy it now or send me a best offer but there will be a charge of £20 to ship worldwide.

Thank you
    Last edited by Whirlwind Wayne; 23 May 2014, 10:29 PM.

the link comes back no longer available or moved
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      the link comes back no longer available or moved
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3011921824...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

try here.

Comment

Cheers Dean and billabong I must have posted the old link before I edited it I've corrected it now.

Comment

You had many offers for the cue as yet?

Comment

I've had about 10 offers roughly Leo but the majority of them have been insulting mate highest was £525 I said make it £550 but he didn't get back to me ADR offered £430 but a few have gone in with in my opinion very cheeky offers between £260 and £350 some Chinese guy offered me £450 on here but he did my head in with broken English wasn't making sense

Comment

Got 2 days left on listing on ebay I'll relist it 1 more time if it doesn't sell by then but after that I'm not going to bother again it'll go in the back of my cupboard which will be a great shame because it's a very nice cue and you don't see many new Trevor White cues for sale but there's no way I'm letting the cue go for a knockdown price or for someone to potentially make a large profit.

Comment

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
                Got 2 days left on listing on ebay I'll relist it 1 more time if it doesn't sell by then but after that I'm not going to bother again it'll go in the back of my cupboard which will be a great shame because it's a very nice cue and you don't see many new Trevor White cues for sale but there's no way I'm letting the cue go for a knockdown price or for someone to potentially make a large profit.
                Fair enough mate, if I was you I would be tempted to take anything over £500 tbh after fees of course. I think around £550 is quite reasonable.

Comment

Hi Wayne,
                  Please dont take this the wrong way but any Cue Sellers/Dealers or Businesses have to make a Profit m8, im not saying let it go for peanuts but Nobody is gonna pay £550 and sell for £550! as i know owning a business myself its just not worth the hassle if Tiny Profit.

£525 for that Cue was a good offer in my opinion, and what people dont understand is a "CUE or ANY" Item is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it! I have had very expensive beautiful Rare looking Cues which hasnt Sold for nowhere near the Retail Value but that you will always get.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
                  there's no way I'm letting the cue go for a knockdown price or for someone to potentially make a large profit.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                    Hi Wayne,
                    Please dont take this the wrong way but any Cue Sellers/Dealers or Businesses have to make a Profit m8, im not saying let it go for peanuts but Nobody is gonna pay £550 and sell for £550! as i know owning a business myself its just not worth the hassle if Tiny Profit.

£525 for that Cue was a good offer in my opinion, and what people dont understand is a "CUE or ANY" Item is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it! I have had very expensive beautiful Rare looking Cues which hasnt Sold for nowhere near the Retail Value but that you will always get.

Gaz.
                    Think Gaz is talking sense here , £525 did seem like a good offer .

Comment

I can understand why Wayne said no to £525 because after eBay and paypal fees he would make a small loss on the £470 he paid, but £525 is a good offer for a 3/4 9mm Trevor white cue and if that offer can along again outside of eBay I would accept it Wayne
                      77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Hi Wayne, please don't be discouraged or depressed by the the offers you have received so far.
                        You listed your cue based on the numbers TW was getting for his 1 piece cues and yours is a 3/4, huge, huge difference plus you are not TW and that counts for a lot.
                        With the greatest respect I suggest you will not achieve big numbers without a long listing process, so just keep the cue and enjoy it.
                        Or if you want to make a big quid on a cue then I suggest you get in the 2.5 year queue for a ONE piece JPU.
                        My opinion is based on personal experience.
                        " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

Originally Posted by sydneygeorge View Post
                          Hi Wayne, please don't be discouraged or depressed by the the offers you have received so far.
                          You listed your cue based on the numbers TW was getting for his 1 piece cues and yours is a 3/4, huge, huge difference plus you are not TW and that counts for a lot.
                          With the greatest respect I suggest you will not achieve big numbers without a long listing process, so just keep the cue and enjoy it.
                          Or if you want to make a big quid on a cue then I suggest you get in the 2.5 year queue for a ONE piece JPU.
                          My opinion is based on personal experience.
                          Have to agree with this one that one piece cues especially trevors cues are a lot more desirable and big prices reflect this.

Comment

Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                            I can understand why Wayne said no to £525 because after eBay and paypal fees he would make a small loss on the £470 he paid, but £525 is a good offer for a 3/4 9mm Trevor white cue and if that offer can along again outside of eBay I would accept it Wayne
                            525 out side ebay i would bite his hand off!
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                              525 out side ebay i would bite his hand off!
                              Provide he washes his hands on a regular basis and uses soap !!!
                              " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

Working...
                              X