New Trevor White cue listed on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Hotpot.

Yes I have only been Buying/Selling/Collecting Cues 25+yrs so know alittle!....ha ha ha

Gaz.

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
    Think Gaz is talking sense here , £525 did seem like a good offer .

Comment

The £525 was a "best offer" through ebay I've had 1 of £500 now that I'm thinking of taking

Comment

I know what you're saying but personally I'd never buy a one piece cue purely for transportation reasons the cases are huge I play snooker at different clubs 3/4 far easier to carry my best mate uses a one piece and I always joke with him about sawing it in half because his case is very difficult to get in my car. I play league snooker and have played CIU in the past but actually I know of very few people that use a one piece same goes for maple

Comment

Originally Posted by Whirlwind Wayne View Post
          I know what you're saying but personally I'd never buy a one piece cue purely for transportation reasons the cases are huge I play snooker at different clubs 3/4 far easier to carry my best mate uses a one piece and I always joke with him about sawing it in half because his case is very difficult to get in my car. I play league snooker and have played CIU in the past but actually I know of very few people that use a one piece same goes for maple
          You might be in with a chance of selling yours wayne as there is a trevor white cue on there only 57 inch long with a 8.3mm tip and the seller is asking near on grand for it and yours looks a lot better

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            You might be in with a chance of selling yours wayne as there is a trevor white cue on there only 57 inch long with a 8.3mm tip and the seller is asking near on grand for it and yours looks a lot better
            Yeah I saw that, adr what are you thinking.? :$
            You can ask anything you want for a cue, doesn't mean you will get it, just wasting time imo

Comment

Wow a grand for a cue and you don't even get a tip lol

Comment

Free delivery tho, can't say fairer than that! Lol. Upsets me when I see a fantastic cue and it's got a tiny tip!

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                  Free delivery tho, can't say fairer than that! Lol. Upsets me when I see a fantastic cue and it's got a tiny tip!
                  imagine how i feel!
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Yeah I saw that, adr what are you thinking.? :$
                    You can ask anything you want for a cue, doesn't mean you will get it, just wasting time imo
                    i don't want anybody to click buy it now because the fees are insane, it is there really as an advert for it!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                    X