Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing cue order

Hi,

7 months ago I ordered a 3/4 cue from a cuemaker.

Recently I have changed my mind and would like it one piece.

It is on a 12 month lead time, does anybody know what my chances are of having the Change accepted and whether the cost will change?

Thanks!

it could be cheaper if anything. yeah just give them a call and ask to change it it won't be a problem, if it is report back here and tell us why. i think with every order people are phoning and changing things, the cue makers love it, especially when your changing specs every month

Comment

Cheers for the reply j6, I've contacted the maker via email. Just waiting for a reply...

Not too worried about a reply any time soon though if it's not likely to be a problem.

Liking the sarcasm, must be frustrating for cuemakers being hassled about changing things all the time!

Comment

iv been there myself a few times so i know where your at. yeah after three times of calling i noticed a lot of silence on the other end of the phone but if i were you id call them because emails can be over looked.
        what exactly are you wanting to change and who's your maker?

Comment

To be honest I have no phone number to call.

Maker is Trevor and main change is wanting a one piece now rather than a 3/4. But I'm still unsure on weight and secondary splicing wood. I originally wanted cocobolo, then pale moon ebony, now I'm thinking tulipwood. I don't mean to be awkward it's just that over the last few months I've been exposed to trying a few different cues and have found things I liked which I wouldn't necessarily have thought I'd like before.

Anyway I'm sure he'll get back to me once he starts work on my cue !

Comment

lol - cue makers hate folks that change their minds!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I'm officially on the hated list in that case...

Comment

Can anyone comment on whether they have heard from Trevor recently?

Comment

Originally Posted by Kieran m View Post
                  Can anyone comment on whether they have heard from Trevor recently?
                  was on the phone to him for about an hour yesterday morning, he has a lot on his plate just now apart from cues.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Thanks Andrew... Hope he is ok

Comment

Working...
                    X