Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's taking orders at the moment and who's not!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
    One name youve left off your list is Andy Travis. Making excellent cues at the moment to match the best out there IMO
    I have seen a few of his cues and they look a really decent cue, I just never see people talk about his cues in threads and I think this is why me personally have never thought about ordering one, has he been making them long? Does he use the same quality materials as other cue makers like the Trevor whites, Coutts, Cooks,etc?
    He stuck a pic of one of his cues on here last week I believe and it looked nice but he didn't get the replies I thought he would, where is if the likes of the so-called big 5 cue makers put one of their finished cues on here many members start dribbling.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      I have seen a few of his cues and they look a really decent cue, I just never see people talk about his cues in threads and I think this is why me personally have never thought about ordering one, has he been making them long? Does he use the same quality materials as other cue makers like the Trevor whites, Coutts, Cooks,etc?
      He stuck a pic of one of his cues on here last week I believe and it looked nice but he didn't get the replies I thought he would, where is if the likes of the so-called big 5 cue makers put one of their finished cues on here many members start dribbling.

See this link http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...=42547&page=28
      "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Please look under accessories on www.couttscues.co.uk as tips are listed there, thanks for making us aware you cannot find them, as it is a new website we still strive to improve it and once we have time will make a page solely for tips

Comment

It must have been me being daft, as jrc found them no problem! Thanks Louise, ordered my mw tips and site looks great, the very best of luck with it.

Comment

Originally Posted by louise sheldon View Post
            My apologise we have recently had some issues with the transfer of new website and lose of emails in the process, that on top of a few days away and also daves cycle accident. If you have not received a response please resend and I will get Dave to respond ASAP! Regards Louise
            Must have missed this, no worries but decided against ordering after a little birdie told me I will be 2 years older by time I finally get the cue

Comment

just flicked through ebay and see 14 trevor white cues for sale,they do say you won't see one for a while then they all turn up at once

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                just flicked through ebay and see 14 trevor white cues for sale,they do say you won't see one for a while then they all turn up at once
                At those prices i doubt many will sell

Comment

The TW I sold on is now for sale on there for £750. Looks like the buyer is trying to make a few quid as I sold it after only 2 frames for £460.

Little bit on the short side for me.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    At those prices i doubt many will sell
                    its everyone getting on the bandwagon

Comment

Originally Posted by Triedandtested View Post
                      The TW I sold on is now for sale on there for £750. Looks like the buyer is trying to make a few quid as I sold it after only 2 frames for £460.

Little bit on the short side for me.
                      Is this the one being sold by Taragolf ? Where did you sell it ......on here or on eBay ?
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

That seller over charges on all the cues they sell .

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                          That seller over charges on all the cues they sell .
                          They sold a cue? When did that happen?
                          On Cue Facebook Page
                          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                            They sold a cue? When did that happen?
                            Lol, clear some pm space mate

Comment

Like that reply

Comment

Working...
                              X