Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brings tears to the eyes

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TREVOR-WHI...item2a3e1edbce

How can anyone let their cue get in this sort of condition yet still describe it as excellent condition. I would love to own a Trevor White cue and treat it like a baby lol.

I wonder if some one will actually buy it and get it repaired.

Yeah saw that earlier, on the heading it says "A couple of nicks below the ferrule cause by fan over table" wtf lol, supposed to have lights above the table not a fan !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Yeah saw that earlier, on the heading it says "A couple of nicks below the ferrule cause by fan over table" wtf lol, supposed to have lights above the table not a fan !!!
      That may be a dinning table mate.

Comment

What the hell.The furrule looks wierd too. If thats the only damage area then maybe someone can make it short to 57 inches and remoce the nicks

Comment

Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
          What the hell.The furrule looks wierd too. If thats the only damage area then maybe someone can make it short to 57 inches and remoce the nicks
          Yeah, but not from a starting point of £450 . . .

Comment

I didn't think Trevor names his cues but recently I keep seeing his cues come under the heading 'PROFESSIONAL'

Comment

Yeah. I wouldn't be paying £450 for that.

Comment

Still pots balls like it always did. Its just cosmetic. Your so bloody picky you lot
                "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                  Yeah. I wouldn't be paying £450 for that.

it does look like hes been defending himself against a gang of chiwawas outside starbucks. but its its only a few nicks, i'd have that that cue looking spanking by the afternoon

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                    it does look like hes been defending himself against a gang of chiwawas outside starbucks. but its its only a few nicks, i'd have that that cue looking spanking by the afternoon
                    How would you do it?

Comment

is it just me or does the taper on to the ferrule look cockeyed as well? looks like its been butchered already!

Comment

its not that bad to be honest, referrule over the lowest dent and refinish and you have a nice 56.75 - 57 trevor white cue for under £500!
                        http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                          How would you do it?
                          with the fairy dust from my toolbox

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                            is it just me or does the taper on to the ferrule look cockeyed as well? looks like its been butchered already!
                            look like a combination of playing american pool and/or javelining his cue against the wall when he misses a sitter

Comment

The damage below the ferrule looks like a cue that's been put on an angle and turned in a hollowed out piece of chalk.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                              X