Posting A One Piece Cue & Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting A One Piece Cue & Case

Hi all, I was just wondering what the easiest way to send a one piece cue and case is? Also any suggestions on what to use for packaging? Thanks
    Must of been a kick

Posting A One Piece Cue & Case

bubble wrap duct tape done! as easy as that mate

Comment

Yep if in a case then loads of bubble wrap and tape, easy job, try and get a bit more on the corners if possible in case it gets dropped

Comment

Cheers for the quick reply guys, any recommendations on which courier to use? Never used one before
        Must of been a kick

Comment

I use Parcelhero nowadays, always seem competitive, but could try others eg interparcel etc etc
          www.parcelhero.com

Comment

parcelforce are quite easy to use as you can just go down the post office, but they are expensive especially if you need to insure over £100. Personally I use Ukmail through ipostparcels you can get good insurance coverage and get them collect at a specified time frame for reasonable money. Not lost one for me yet.

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
              parcelforce are quite easy to use as you can just go down the post office, but they are expensive especially if you need to insure over £100. Personally I use Ukmail through ipostparcels you can get good insurance coverage and get them collect at a specified time frame for reasonable money. Not lost one for me yet.
              Parcelforce are great (for me anyway) but if in a one piece case it will be too long for them so won't take it (or shouldn't if they do their job right, 1500 mm max)

Comment

All sorted, thanks for your help guys
                Must of been a kick

Comment

Uk mail snapped my 1pc glover cue.

Comment

Working...
                  X