south west snooker academy professional 1 cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• south west snooker academy professional 1 cue

Does anyone have any experience of the cue mentioned Its retail cost Is £150.

looks like the generic Chinese cue you can buy on ebay from various sources at half the price but with a personalised badge, you can get the same or equivalent or better with a different badge or ask for your own badge, probably

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
      looks like the generic Chinese cue you can buy on ebay from various sources at half the price but with a personalised badge, you can get the same or equivalent or better with a different badge or ask for your own badge, probably
      Oh right I already play with a relatively cheap cue having just taken up the game after a break from It of 30 years only played 16 frames and a couple of hours practising so far breaks of 22 and 28.
      I am sort of regreting buying a cheap cue not that I would have payed a fortune for a custom made job but I have set myself a goal that If I can get a 40 break i will consider upgrading.
      I t may never happen 40 seems a long way off at the moment I didnt make any where near a 40 thirty years ago when I played a lot and was a good potter but rubbish positional wise.
      There Is so much information on technique easily available these days when I played I was self taught and we just did not progress as we would have done with proper coaching or even internet coaching.
      There seems to be a lot of players obsessed with having the best custom made cue to play with, I am working on the principle that any improvement that I make will be hard earned by practice and studying everything I can find about good technique.
      I would love a custom cue as there are some real works of art out there but do I really need one?
      I played 30 years ago with a Peall picture cue and I have no real idea exactly how old It Is although It probably would be hindering my game now and was showing Its age so I bought a cue made by cue craft that does a job for me right now.
      Last edited by davestevies; 8 June 2014, 03:35 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

I paid £39 for my handmade Chinese cue and I really like it. It doesn't feel cheap at all. Nice and solid.

Last edited by cyberheater; 8 June 2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X