• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling New Niche Cue - Made in Thailand

New Niche "Classic" & "Excellence" series, 1 Piece cue Made in Thailand

Price: "Classic" - HK$1600
    "Excellence" - HK$1850
    (Prices not included delivery charges and taxes that may incurred in destination countries)
    Wood: Ash
    Tip size: 9.5mm
    length: 57"
    weight: around 17.5-18oz
    29.5mm

Photo: http://www.uwants.com/viewthread.php?tid=17509384

Interested parties please send email to pennykhl@gmail.com for details!

so in GBP ~ £125-150
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

correct, around GBP125-150

Comment

And just joined the forum in order to sell cues. Nice or should that be niche?
        "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
          Should be in classified section never mind, always nice to have more choices

Comment

100 posts or 6 month membership until you can sell i think .

edit : You can only sell a item directly on TSF if you have been a member for 6 months or have over 100 posts

You can post a item for sale if you have not been a member for 6 months or do not have 100 posts but you have to list your item on eBay and post the link from the forum to your auction.
            Last edited by Neil Taperell; 8 June 2014, 06:13 PM.
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

edit : You can only sell a item directly on TSF if you have been a member for 6 months or have over 100 posts

You can post a item for sale if you have not been a member for 6 months or do not have 100 posts but you have to list your item on eBay and post the link from the forum to your auction.

Makes sense to me
              "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

http://www.nichecue.com/

I've bought exotic hardwoods from Niche Cues and found their service to be excellent, cues look good but I've never held one so can't comment on how they play.

thainichecue - are you selling on behalf of Niche Cues or are you a private seller?

Comment

i have a couple here - good cues - that said it is against the forum rules to come on just to sell cues in the wrong section...
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                    Niche is the Brand Name, but it's nice as well

Comment

Originally Posted by bradwight View Post
                      http://www.nichecue.com/

I've bought exotic hardwoods from Niche Cues and found their service to be excellent, cues look good but I've never held one so can't comment on how they play.

thainichecue - are you selling on behalf of Niche Cues or are you a private seller?
                      I am a private & arthurized seller of Niche in HK

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

really sorry that I didn't go through the rules before I made the post....

Comment

Originally Posted by thainichecue View Post
                          really sorry that I didn't go through the rules before I made the post....
                          we noticed!
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Nobody ever does

I have not introduced the commercial surcharge for selling on TSF yet so at the moment there is no fee for commercial users, no listing fee which I am happy to abolish totally and the percentage of final sale will be kept low as this is not being done to make money it is being done to control sales in a similar way eBay does to protect it's members.

So far I think things have been going really well and I am aware of a few issues which I am working on with Panjo.

For now if you have a cue listed on eBay and want to put it on TSF can you all please start a thread in the cues section.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                              we noticed!
                              Not foolproof i know......but i like the 100 posts or 6 months before you can sell .
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                              X