Ali Carter front splice????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by marriott View Post
    That front splice on lisowski's cue looks more like caretto - which incidentally is the wood of the four secondary splices on judd trump's parris special cue
    No such wood ???

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      No such wood ???
      What do you mean no such wood? I have it on my special cue, judd has it on his and you'll find it in the parris cue builder

Comment

What do you mean no such wood? I have it on my special cue, judd has it on his and you'll find it in the parris cue builder
        Sorry mate, googled it and nothing came up

Comment

It's a fairly new addition I think but parris cues definitely use it on their cues. Really nice decorative wood imo. I guess it's plausible jack would have seen it on judd's cue and wanted it on his?

Comment

http://www.hobbithouseinc.com/person...cs/carreto.htm

Comment

It's a fairly new addition I think but parris cues definitely use it on their cues. Really nice decorative wood imo. I guess it's plausible jack would have seen it on judd's cue and wanted it on his?
              or more plausible Jack goes to JP's shop and JP say "oh Jack I have some of this..."
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I thought it was Paduak...so many different woods...many look quite similar to me.

Comment

Originally Posted by sprogbasket View Post
                  I thought it was Paduak...so many different woods...many look quite similar to me.
                  Judd's is 100% carreto - discussed it with JP at his shop when contemplating what splices to add to my cue

Comment

Working...
                  X