Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russians also love snooker, some play...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russians also love snooker, some play...

Hi all,

am Alex fm Kaliningrad, turned to snooker fm pyramid 3 yago. Love this beautiful game.
    Here is my cue collection.

ask any questions...will reply to everybody!

BR
    Alex
    Attached Files

Welcome to TSF Alex . Nice case , who made that ?

Many players from where you live ? Or do you need to travel to get a game ?
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by AlexKGD View Post
      Hi all,

am Alex fm Kaliningrad, turned to snooker fm pyramid 3 yago. Love this beautiful game.

BR
      Alex
      Welcome to the forum Alex.
      Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
      My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Hi all,

BR
        Alex
        welcome. perhaps you can tell me about Russian snooker table!! a friend of mine w gone to Russia ( vacatoin )... time ago. He told me there is a game called: Russian snooker. the table is same but with very (small) pockets. he said, the pockets are just as wide as a snooker ball. have you seen anything like this!!! ?? if you do'nt mind me asking this. Thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          welcome. perhaps you can tell me about Russian snooker table!! a friend of mine w gone to Russia ( vacatoin )... time ago. He told me there is a game called: Russian snooker. the table is same but with very (small) pockets. he said, the pockets are just as wide as a snooker ball. have you seen anything like this!!! ?? if you do'nt mind me asking this. Thanks.
          I think should be the other way round. Using standard snooker table but balls as big as the pocket . This is what I seen in Singapore here .

Comment

The tables are 12ft, but balls are much bigger than snooker.
            Pockets are just a few millimeters bigger than the balls and straight (not rounded)

There are a few nice impressions here: http://www.shutterstock.com/video/cl...mmon-view.html

And game description here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_pyramid
            Last edited by Redphex; 14 June 2014, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Redphex View Post
              The tables are 12ft, but balls are much bigger than snooker.
              Pockets are just a few millimeters bigger than the balls and straight (not rounded)

There are a few nice impressions here: http://www.shutterstock.com/video/cl...mmon-view.html

And game description here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_pyramid
              Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.!!! @jason, thanks too.

Comment

Hi Alex - I have a question.

Я смотрел это и просто интересно, как легко она слишком дефект в настоящее время?

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Welcome to TSF Alex . Nice case , who made that ?

Many players from where you live ? Or do you need to travel to get a game ?

Hi Neil,

thank you for inviting to TSF! this color case i bought fm my german mate, ex-pro player ( german tour ), made by phoenix, Thai.

no need to travel to get a game here, 5 mins by car to get my local club where 2 snooker tables available for 3 years by now.

About 20 guys i know who play snooker, 10-12 of them including me play 4-7 days a week 5-6 hrs a day. 3-4 play good level, 20+

30+ often 40+ a game.

And you Nail....how is that to play snooker in UK? heard you have to be a member to get in to play! hope not!

brgds,
                  Alex

Comment

Hi Byrom!

just ask in English as ......cannot get you 100% her name Anastasia Luppova, ex-pro player. here she gives a lesson for beginners....

brgds
                    Alex

Comment

Hi Dear Mayur,

Thank for inviting the forum, feeling myself among friends, no limits fo the game SNOOKER.

brgds,
                      Alex

Comment

Hi Ramon,

thanks for inviting! Both snooker and rus pyramid are so different and unique. Only dim 12 ft is common.
                        Nobody is allowed to play pyramid balls on snooker table and v.v as it is against philosophy of each game.

I can tell you more...

even pyramid pocket just near to the ball diameter the corners of this pockets due to form can be pushed thru by a power
                        hitting of heavy ball allowing him to get in.

this make both games more equal in potting.

As for me who play both games, snooker more more often, i consider snooker more difficult and call it as 3D game agaist Black & White pyramid. maybe am wrong, both need hi technique, hours and months of training....

brgds
                        Alex

Comment

Hi Byrom!

just ask in English as ......cannot get you 100% her name Anastasia Luppova, ex-pro player. here she gives a lesson for beginners....

brgds
                          Alex
                          Wow she's a snooker coach in Russia - Over here we got PJ Nolan and Nik Barrow.

Do some people still actually think that the west really did win the cold war?
                          Last edited by Byrom; 14 June 2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Anastasia Luppova -Glasnost baby mmmm

Last edited by Byrom; 14 June 2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                              Hi Alex - I have a question.

Я смотрел это и просто интересно, как легко она слишком дефект в настоящее время?

Lol, good one... she's totally hot.
                              When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
                              X