Burwat Champion Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by justf View Post
    What are specs? Sounds like shaft may suit pool more will you sell there desso?
    check your pm
    a bad player who love cues

Comment

Price sitting at £250 now with 2 bidders. None of them is me. Lol. Based on Forum comments I think I'll give this one a miss.

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
        I have a second edition I am currently selling . There is one damaged splice point , but the cue is otherwise in good order and is a player . Took it across to Glovers and even he was impressed by its stiffness ( for a Burwat ) of the cue . The cue is not " pin straight " but is a nice playing cue for all that.PM me for specs if you are interested.
        Thanks for the offer mate but I'll pass on this. Afraid I have "serious phsycological problems" lol, when it comes to cues. If someone mentions "not straight" it does my head in. For years I played well with my trusty Powerglide until a mate pointed out the joint was a bit funny and that was it, game went to pieces!! Badly in need of therapy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
          Price sitting at £250 now with 2 bidders. None of them is me. Lol. Based on Forum comments I think I'll give this one a miss.
          Sitting at £280 now. It's always nice when 2 people want the same thing . :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
            Badge doesn't look too clever and quite simply, they shouldn't got for more than that......
            Hmm lol, now sitting at £285 + delivery !!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Hmm lol, now sitting at £285 + delivery !!!!
              Like I said, always great as long as min 2 people really have their heart set on it.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                Like I said, always great as long as min 2 people really have their heart set on it.
                At least one of whom will be the sellers mate. Think I'll stick one of mine on!

Comment

Working...
                X