No announcement yet.

Joe Davies cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was a 24hr auction for heavens sake, should have been at least a week with a bigger reserve, in that condition it was worth over a ton easily, either someone got a good one or it will be back on ebay shortly

Comment

Yep only one day auction and finishing during the day it did well to reach that far !!!

Comment

I'd have upped that bid if Id seen it! Bit of TLC and that could make a canny playing cue for someone. Ebay basics, always end cue sales at a time when snooker or pool players are likely to be on ebay (early Sunday afternoon I reckon) and not in work, snooker club or the pub!

Comment

Originally Posted by bradwight View Post
          I'd have upped that bid if Id seen it! Bit of TLC and that could make a canny playing cue for someone. Ebay basics, always end cue sales at a time when snooker or pool players are likely to be on ebay (early Sunday afternoon I reckon) and not in work, snooker club or the pub!
          I would agree with this statement a few years back when you had to be at home to access ebay,but these days with internet on most people phones it's certantly more widespread.

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
            Seriously? I've paid over £100 for these and I'll just say I've sold several... the last one can be seen the top of my ebay seller feeback... £81.59 sold Sept last year.
            Beware anyone telling you what something is worth and then making you an offer... obviously some people just want to rob you and sell on...
            If you were pointing finger towards me you were wrong! as i was offerd the cue and didnt Buy it or Make a Offer! and my Estimate wasnt bad was it £55 Sold for £56! I do know abit been Buying & Selling Cues and Accessories over 25yrs+.

Gaz.

Comment

Be interesting to see how much a similar one starting at £125 does. Nicer badge, but as others have said,
              only worth what someone will pay.
              Last edited by billabong; 7 July 2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Joe Davies cue

Got my eye on that one. Not often you see one tapered down to 9mill already.

Comment

Not worth as much as the one this thread was started about, in my opinion. It shouldn't be 9mm anyway and at 58" it looks to me like it has just been over-tapered at the business end as opposed to gradually along the taper, I would have the dufferin one if I was buying.

Comment

Working...
                  X