What a D***
    want to mention that to my face
    Craftsman custom made cue
    57 inches
    17 ounces
    9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
    ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

and here, guess what no badge!!!! http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ad.php?t=49907

Comment

Dodgy, does not sound good. Should be honest and upfront and say badge put on what is believed to be a osbourne cue.

Comment

hate to say it but some poor soul has been done badly. disgusting if you ask me, some people have no morals. if i was the buyer of that cue and found out it was fake i'd happily take the cue back in person and wrap it round him.

Comment

Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
            hate to say it but some poor soul has been done badly. disgusting if you ask me, some people have no morals. if i was the buyer of that cue and found out it was fake i'd happily take the cue back in person and wrap it round him.
            Well said.

Comment

Let's be honest,jack ain't the first person on this forum who have quite willingly sold a cue on ebay they know ain't the real deal,he's said he will give a refund which is fair enough!I've got a little feeling jack will be hearing from the buyer very soon when they show their pals his bargain.

Comment

The evidence is there for all to see, it could be classed as fraud and the police involved.

Comment

Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                  The evidence is there for all to see, it could be classed as fraud and the police involved.
                  That's fair enough and personally jack should not send the cue out IMHO and tell the buyer it was a genuine mistake.

This will come back and bite him

Comment

Jack - As I mentioned you have always seemed a decent enough chap and this being an open forum you have the chance to put your side of the story across.

I don't think anyone here has been unfair in their viewpoint of the situation and we are blessed with a little information about the history of this cue and have seen it as you received it without a Robert Osborne badge, since one has been added to this cue with nothing more than hearsay and desire for it to be true on your part.

So what impact do you think you adding that badge to the cue has had on the bidding on the listing? Is this why you added the badge and with some craft listed, described and detailed the item?
                    On Cue Facebook Page
                    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                      That's fair enough and personally jack should not send the cue out IMHO and tell the buyer it was a genuine mistake.

This will come back and bite him
                      I have already asked buyer to cancel transaction if he wants to, I personally stand by my statement that cue is as good as any I have used or seen and people who know me personally and have dealt with me in past are well aware of my high moral standards and can quote a host of good deeds that are testament to my honesty and integrity. not that I need to explain myself as I will still sleep soundly tonight
                      57 inches
                      17 ounces

Comment

He's put a cue from one place together with a badge from another, and sold it at a

sum greater than the sum of the 2 halfs.

The only thing worse than that, would be if someone did that on many hundreds of cues. .

Comment

So what impact do you think you adding that badge to the cue has had on the bidding on the listing? Is this why you added the badge and with some craft listed, described and detailed the item?[/QUOTE]

have been at work allday and missed end of auction, when I looked last night was at £230 and I had been offered £250 for it which it is well worth, never thought it would make silly money because was careful in my description and tried to be honest with info and knowledge I had, as regards craft I have a very good knowledge of cues built up over 30 years of playing collecting and generally wasting money, I stand by my feedback rating on ebay and high esteem im held in by my family friends and employer of the last 25 years, I think people are entitled to there opinion and that is what a forum is for, but not for calling me a d### need to man up and say that face to face
                          57 inches
                          17 ounces

Comment

To good to be true ? probably

Agreed the d*** comment was unfair.

Top Man for giving the buyer the chance to opt out.
                            On Cue Facebook Page
                            Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                            Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                              I have already asked buyer to cancel transaction if he wants to, I personally stand by my statement that cue is as good as any I have used or seen and people who know me personally and have dealt with me in past are well aware of my high moral standards and can quote a host of good deeds that are testament to my honesty and integrity. not that I need to explain myself as I will still sleep soundly tonight
                              I don't give a monkeys mate about the cue I didn't buy the thing I'm just saying for the sake of 400 squids let's hope it doesn't go further then it should.

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                                ... never thought it would make silly money because was careful in my description and tried to be honest with info and knowledge I had...
                                You mean you were careful not to mention putting a premium badge on what could be just any old nice looking cue (possibly Thai)

Comment

Working...
                                X