Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Cue Thailand

Hi Friends

I wanted to know if the Master Cue's thank are being made nowdays as good as the one's made 3-4 years ago.

I had heard from some one that the original owner is no more and some one else is just using his name to make Master Cue's and selling the same.

I am interested in the Pro Butt series / Exclusive Series.

Thanks

Mastercue's are very good quality cues but their biggest problem for me is their slim butts. Only about 28mm if memory serves me right.
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Don't know if Ukrit is still involved in the company but nothing would surprise me in the world of cue making as to what goes on.

I agree with maverick, they do tend to have very slim butts and unless you have small hands most people prefer 29-30mm as standard today.

What I will say though is that like many cue makers, once they have established themselves and have a big name, they then live off that reputation rather than maintain the high standards that got them there in the first place.
      That is why I never go to big name established cue makers anymore, I'd much prefer someone who's looking to make a name for themselves because IMO you'll be getting a better product.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
        Don't know if Ukrit is still involved in the company but nothing would surprise me in the world of cue making as to what goes on.

I agree with maverick, they do tend to have very slim butts and unless you have small hands most people prefer 29-30mm as standard today.

What I will say though is that like many cue makers, once they have established themselves and have a big name, they then live off that reputation rather than maintain the high standards that got them there in the first place.
        That is why I never go to big name established cue makers anymore, I'd much prefer someone who's looking to make a name for themselves because IMO you'll be getting a better product.

Totally agree. As I heard, the mastercue previous production manager came out and open a new workshop and created a new brand. I would say old time mastercue is better than recent.

Comment

Working...
        X