make and age of cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make and age of cue?

Hi I'm wanting no the make of a cue I have..I don't no how to upload photos from my phone sorry...The the cue I all jet ebony and the bottom has to brass plate above each other sorry for the lack of information...2 people have said it could be cut craft marksmen late 80s it is on ebay at the minute if you can find it my eBay account I. Using is Emma Bolam2010

Here is link to your cue
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2312938858...84.m1423.l2649

Comment

Cue craft Marksman later on they changed away from the two brass plates nice cues.

Comment

L.P.cues use the 2 plate system as well dont they? Not that this is one.
        "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
          L.P.cues use the 2 plate system as well dont they? Not that this is one.
          yep they do, two white coloured plates, for their high end range of cues
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by rayvonnufc1 View Post
            Hi I'm wanting no the make of a cue I have..I don't no how to upload photos from my phone sorry...The the cue I all jet ebony and the bottom has to brass plate above each other sorry for the lack of information...2 people have said it could be cut craft marksmen late 80s it is on ebay at the minute if you can find it my eBay account I. Using is Emma Bolam2010
            What sort of price was you hoping for please private message me!

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
            X