Genuine O'Min nearly ready!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by justf View Post
    Looks very nice chappy, glad its not all looks and plays well too. I like the chevrons, will you leave them as they are or darken them up tom jones style?
    Nah leave em!! lol
    If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Nice stuff Chappy, I like the light shaft as well. I had an Omin tip on once but I just couldn't get on with the noise it made, although it was a good tip, if you like a hard tip.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        Nice stuff Chappy, I like the light shaft as well. I had an Omin tip on once but I just couldn't get on with the noise it made, although it was a good tip, if you like a hard tip.
        I am getting use to it but don't get me wrong it is bloody hard this O'min Red tip!!!! Chalk struggles to stay on it and you really have to concentrate on your screw backs and follow through or else the hard tip will slide straight under the ball and jump/miss cue it. Grrrr!! It does have a nice reaction though on the cue ball i must say when fully chalked and struck well!!

The noise or thud is also weird and i bet i will fit an Elk on it within 2 weeks!! :snooker:

The Cue itself though is beautiful and i cannot rate them highly enough.
        Last edited by Chappy5; 4 August 2014, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
          I am getting use to it but don't get me wrong it is bloody hard this O'min Red tip!!!! Chalk struggles to stay on it and you really have to concentrate on your screw backs and follow through or else the hard tip will slide straight under the ball and jump/miss cue it. Grrrr!! It does have a nice reaction though on the cue ball i must say when fully chalked and struck well!!

The noise or thud is also weird and i bet i will fit an Elk on it within 2 weeks!! :snooker:

The Cue itself though is beautiful and i cannot rate them highly enough.
          Nice Catch, yes red o'min tips have not been rated very good, most of them in this case. they play good in the beginning and then everything goes bonk.... always needs scuffing up.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cmbrstefan View Post
            Nice Catch, yes red o'min tips have not been rated very good, most of them in this case. they play good in the beginning and then everything goes bonk.... always needs scuffing up.
            Agree and when the chalk comes off after 2 shots they are like looking into a mirror!! No wonder the miscues come!

I have a new Box of Elks coming tomorrow and it wont be long until the Tip is changed!! lol

Comment

The omin tips get a great reaction on the cue ball and I loved the hard sound. Does get on your nerves tho having to keep scuffing the tip and holding your breath on a screw shot.
              "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

My contact has just joined this forum as i told him about it and if anyone wants a Thai made O'Min he is the man to see!

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...er.php?u=38207

Comment

Hopefully this will help Omin, reclaim a bit of their market.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                    I am Pauls contact. Paul i am so glad you like your cue.

If anyone wants to order any omin cues please feel free to contact me.
                    I will be glad to answer any questions you might have.
                    Order your customised omin snooker cues made in thailand

Comment

Working...
                    X