old cue pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old cue pic

I'd say that about an hour drive to a coach is average for most of us in UK.
    Did anyone ask j6uk if he was up for giving coaching?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Two hours is the closest for me. I would be hounding him if he was only an hour from me.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

old cue pic

snookerdad is 50mins down the M3, been meaning to go and see him again
        been to coachgavin up at Northampton but that is 2hs so found "dad" since
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

is j6uk a coach then

Comment

He has mentioned he coaches some young lads and he coached over in Hong kong(I think) for a year, doesn't matter if he has the official qualifications, if he can play and get his ideas across, which he seems to be able to do both, he will get you well on the way. You have your own table so you would be able to put in the time needed, if that's what your after.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
              i dont supose you want to swap badges
              Tony Glover should be able to help with placing the wording on your badge Gary

Comment

Originally Posted by kev267 View Post
                Tony Glover should be able to help with placing the wording on your badge Gary
                do you know how much it would be and can i just turn up and drop the cue of to him

Comment

Give him a call Mate, I don't think it's too expensive and the wording on the badge will be like the icing on the cake

Comment

Originally Posted by kev267 View Post
                    Give him a call Mate, I don't think it's too expensive and the wording on the badge will be like the icing on the cake
                    thanks kev267 i will give him a call what cue is your Avatar called i hope ive got that right and are you a collector kev

Comment

yep, I do Gary. Its a 1st Edition Alcock Champion

Comment

there seem to be a lot of cue collectors in Australia ive sold about 8 cues that went there do you just go for rare cues or a make of cue kev

Comment

Yes, seems to be a growing interest in old cues here in Australia. Only have a relatively small number of cues as opposed to many of the other collectors out there. Started off collecting cues by the makers and then began to develop an interest in some particular players. Always hope to acquire a few rarer cues that crop up for sale like other collectors

Comment

Working...
                          X