No announcement yet.

Impeccable 'The Peall' cue for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to send a cue to someone who doesn't pay... and the other was agreed outside eBay.

Comment

Originally Posted by mrmcgirr86 View Post
      I'm not going to send a cue to someone who doesn't pay... and the other was agreed outside eBay.
      a buyer can only send feedback when they have paid for the item so not quite sure how you say someone didn't pay as they obviously did.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        a buyer can only send feedback when they have paid for the item so not quite sure how you say someone didn't pay as they obviously did.
        This is not correct, as there are other methods of payment i.e cash on collection or cheque, bank transfer etc how would ebay know if they have/have not paid.

Comment

Originally Posted by stejohn View Post
          This is not correct, as there are other methods of payment i.e cash on collection or cheque, bank transfer etc how would ebay know if they have/have not paid.
          that's true didn't think of that

Comment

Dear Seller,

The Fred Davis Cue you Sold that Twice!!....lol .....And the John Parris Cue you have Bad Feedback and your latest sale March 2014 they didnt receive there item either! doesnt look good on paper but you may prove everybody wrong * I HOPE*.

I may be interested in the Cue myself but not at £250 or anywhere near that Price, is this a Replica Cue as Ash and Cue looks like a new made one as i have had few of these and didnt look like this meaning Ash etc.

Gaz.

Comment

If you want one of these cues forget about the ash & maple ones as a pearwood one would be the one to get as these would touch close to triple the price

Comment

Something is not adding up here.

The seller states " I am not going to a send a Cue to someone that does not pay " but the feedback on the profile says they had to go through Ebay to get money back after the goods were not sent...... Surely this bloke is not taking the **** and saying this for a laugh or else Ebay would of deleted it on the sellers part as false damaging feedback and surely Ebay know if he has paid if he had to back through them to get a reimbursement for goods that were claimed not to of been sent as this would of required HARD proof or he would not of been reimbursed by Ebay.

Honestly mate i would not touch anything you are selling but that is just me.
                Last edited by Chappy5; 7 August 2014, 09:14 AM. Reason: spelling
                If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                  If you want one of these cues forget about the ash & maple ones as a pearwood one would be the one to get as these would touch close to triple the price
                  I take it that's from a collectors standpoint Leo, I was interested in it, to use as a player, not to buy it and look at it.
                  Like others the feedback and getting quoted £250 put me off it.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    I take it that's from a collectors standpoint Leo, I was interested in it, to use as a player, not to buy it and look at it.
                    Like others the feedback and getting quoted £250 put me off it.
                    not sure tbh mate just read that the pear ones go for 3 times more money

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                      Dear Seller,

The Fred Davis Cue you Sold that Twice!!....lol .....And the John Parris Cue you have Bad Feedback and your latest sale March 2014 they didnt receive there item either! doesnt look good on paper but you may prove everybody wrong * I HOPE*.

I may be interested in the Cue myself but not at £250 or anywhere near that Price, is this a Replica Cue as Ash and Cue looks like a new made one as i have had few of these and didnt look like this meaning Ash etc.

Gaz.
                      As with any auction I have seen, I always advertise elsewhere too. I have a very big network of friends that play pool and snooker so inevitably one of them will buy. I appreciate that the timing of them wanting to buy an item is usually after the cue has gone live on eBay. It's clear in all of my adverts of things that are valuable that they are advertise elsewhere and I retain the right to sell elsewhere. I'm certainly not the only one that does this nor the last. I have won many things on eBay to have never received them.

And as for the con-artist comment I sent the item. I didn't insure that item as it wasn't really worth it. So I gave a refund and lost a game.

Comment

Originally Posted by mrmcgirr86 View Post
                        Hi all,

I have recently put my Peall cue on eBay. I have received a huge amount of interest for the cue. Can anyone tell me how much the cue might be worth as I have never yet seen one as in a good condition as mine. It's been in my family for years and well looked after. The grain is incredible.

The link to the cue is here.

I can make more pictures if required.

Thanks in advance,
                        Simon.
                        It looks like it's been bady refinished to me, that is certainly not 'impeccable' nor the original finish.
                        People here are spot on with their valuation i.e 100-150 depending if its a good playing cue.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Old cue collector --
                        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

A Cue or Any Item is Only worth what somebody is willing to Pay for it! as I have said many of times on here regarding Cues.

Gaz.
                          You can probably stop any time you like. An item is in fact worth a combination of what the seller will let it go for (as I'm sure you're aware when selling) and what the buyer will pay.

Comment

Dear Seller,

Gaz.
                            All correct.

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                              It looks like it's been bady refinished to me, that is certainly not 'impeccable' nor the original finish.
                              People here are spot on with their valuation i.e 100-150 depending if its a good playing cue.
                              Nothing about this cue looks correct. A combination of the description and the eBay feedback, I'd like to see this user banned off here.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                                Nothing about this cue looks correct. A combination of the description and the eBay feedback, I'd like to see this user banned off here.
                                Are you saying it's not a Peall cue JB, or just that stripping it back and giving it a refurb, has ruined it?
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X