This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Borselino View Post
    We only have your word on that I remember someone on here getting slated about a ye olde ash cue he had for sale on here and folk were saying more or less it was a fake
    If that was the cue with the front splice (still for sale on ebay with no bids !) no one said it was a bad cue, just that it was NOT a Ye Olde Ash replica, because they never ever had a font splice, but the seller was too thick to understand that !

Comment

What makes you the cue police how do you knw do you work in his workshop
      You are thicker than i thought you were

Comment

So are you saying John does not take care with cues going out of the door? He is established as a master cue maker and his cues hold the price as seen on eBay so someone must think he knows what he is doing
        The cue is the evidence, you are the one that has said this isn't a fault so he must have checked it and passed it as an ultimate, so it has been done deliberately, remember on his web site he states he checks every cue, with a thorough examination , so this cue has been passed by him personally as the very very best he can make. Are you seriously saying this is the best standard of cue John Parris can make?, I know it isn't and I have very little knowledge of them.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          of course,
          I can assure you, if ROS does'nt play with JP cue !! he can not even make a break of 20, would'nt you think?
          btw, I've seen players making CTRY breaks with GBL cues.
          sould i advise them to still buy a JP cue ??
          What is your advice??
          thanks
          He prob make 147 s with a jp

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            The cue is the evidence, you are the one that has said this isn't a fault so he must have checked it and passed it as an ultimate, so it has been done deliberately, remember on his web site he states he checks every cue, with a thorough examination , so this cue has been passed by him personally as the very very best he can make. Are you seriously saying this is the best standard of cue John Parris can make?, I know it isn't and I have very little knowledge of them.
            As you say you have
            Little knowledge of them enough said

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              If that was the cue with the front splice (still for sale on ebay with no bids !) no one said it was a bad cue, just that it was NOT a Ye Olde Ash replica, because they never ever had a font splice, but the seller was too thick to understand that !
              Bit like the woodworm really one word against the other maybe the seller was a little slow

Comment

He prob make 147 s with a jp
                You know the only thing missing from your avatar JP pic is ya tongue going up his a%$e

Comment

As you say you have
                  Just making yourself look even more stupid now

Comment

Bit like the woodworm really one word against the other maybe the seller was a little slow
                    Thick as pig sh1t mate, i stated a fact, how can it be my word against another ????????????????????????????????

Comment

Just making yourself look even more stupid now
                      Me stupid look at your Burwat sale laughable

Comment

Thick as pig sh1t mate, i stated a fact, how can it be my word against another ????????????????????????????????
                        You think you are the cue police that's all you slate another members sale but when I questioned your Burwat u didn't like it . U harmed his sale on purpose prob why hasn't sold

Comment

• Originally Posted by stejohn View Post
                          You know the only thing missing from your avatar JP pic is ya tongue going up his a%$e
                          Go and lick ice cream that's what u good at

Comment

You think you are the cue police that's all you slate another members sale but when I questioned your Burwat u didn't like it . U harmed his sale on purpose prob why hasn't sold
                            Wrong again moron, i stated a fact, not like you spreading malicious bollocks

Comment

As you say you have
                              Don't answer that bit, your the expert, is this the very best standard of cue John Parris can make, yes or no?
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

who you calling thick !! the cue was on ebay as a buy it now, it was never on as bidding must be you who is thick or mayb you need glasses

Comment

Working...
                                X