Is a member on here selling the Eureka Cue on eBay! - Item number: 111446967482

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
    Might be harsh Andrew but your a lot nearer what cue is worth than gaz,this cue is worth £300 min,as a player alone,the badge is good and decent specs.gaz is now becoming in my opinion a complete **** taker.
    worth what somebody will pay in the end.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
      I cant see how if you want it totally original for a collection then dont buy it. If your after it for playing then it should be a plus rather than a negative as its something we all have in our playing cues.
      no holes in my playing cues fella!

Comment

Jim as you should know! a Cue or any item is only Worth what somebody else is willing to Pay!!....How many Times does this have to be said.

If the Cue was Worth £300 all day Min why hasnt it sold? as he has offerd via eBay to many of my friends for £300 and nobody took it up!

Jim i have nothing against you m8 and I have Never slagged you off EVER! and there is No Need of that Comment. Some people dont like the Truth Jim but im a REALIST not a Dreamer or Somebody who dont know what they are Talking about!

My "Opinion" further up was £180-£200 without seeing Pics of it by the time I paid Postage thats £220 ish which for these without seeing it isnt a Bad Offer while if he takes £300 via eBay by the Time he pays his 10% Ending Fees, Listing Fees, Paypal Fees and Postage & Packaging etc he down to £240-£250 Max!..... So £200-£220 isnt Taking the **** as you say is it and Nobody has even taken his offer of £300 have they!!.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        Might be harsh Andrew but your a lot nearer what cue is worth than gaz,this cue is worth £300 min,as a player alone,the badge is good and decent specs.gaz is now becoming in my opinion a complete **** taker.

Comment

Was the £300 offer including postage Gazza ??
          Even if it was your £220 direct is still around £50 less, so yes i think you are a bit cheeky

Comment

Nothing Cheeky m8 about making a Offer! as i cannot see anybody else making any Better ones so far obviously otherwise it would have been sold!... althou I havent even made a Offer!!!

Some People are trying to jump on the Band Wagon against me... All I can say is Please be Careful ok.... when all I said ( IF PEOPLE READ IT PROPERLY WAS ) My Price in "MIND" £180-£200 Not what I have OFFERD Him!!.....Please guys as you say to me PLEASE READ PROPERLY FIRST OK.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Was the £300 offer including postage Gazza ??
            Even if it was your £220 direct is still around £50 less, so yes i think you are a bit cheeky

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              no holes in my playing cues fella!
              No I didnt think you would apart from tsf god the rest of us members normally do.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                No I didnt think you would apart from tsf god the rest of us members normally do.
                lol it is because i like old cues. also my positioning is superb!

Comment

Is a member on here selling the Eureka Cue on eBay! - Item number: 111446967482

what is your playing cue andrew?

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                    what is your playing cue andrew?
                    i have a ye olde ash but i think i am switching to a ton pramam one i have here - pretty shaft!

Comment

i have a ye olde ash but i think i am switching to a ton pramam one i have here - pretty shaft!
                      and for pool i have a pear shafted andy gibbs cue.

Comment

Well, my personal view is that the cue looks superb and (again my own opinion) cues are made to be used so I consider the Parris socket to be an asset. Eurekas are pretty rare cues, especially in this condition so I would value the cue around the £300 mark.

Oldgit
                        'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Original Ye Olde Ash or replica?

Pics?
                          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                            Original Ye Olde Ash or replica?

Pics?
                            original. email me i will send you some!

Comment

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
                              Well, my personal view is that the cue looks superb and (again my own opinion) cues are made to be used so I consider the Parris socket to be an asset. Eurekas are pretty rare cues, especially in this condition so I would value the cue around the £300 mark.

Oldgit
                              An item is only worth what the vendor will sell it for so you're not far away.

Comment

and for pool i have a pear shafted andy gibbs cue.
                                Is it a 3/4 cue with mexican rosewood butt ?

Comment

Working...
                                X