Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a maker bear everything if order was wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should a maker bear everything if order was wrong?

Hi all,

I ordered a new cue + full leather case from a maker recently and it arrived today. Problem is, the cue and case is not what I've order. I also ordered tips but it wasn't there as well. Only came a wrong cue and a wrong case. The usual case would be me sending the set back by EMS but thing is, am I correct to actually ask the maker to bear shipping cost to and fro since everything was wrong in the first place?

Yes demand a full refund/replacement straight away with no cost to yourself, how on Earth can they get that wrong ????
    What was it you asked for, and what did you receive

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Yes demand a full refund/replacement straight away with no cost to yourself, how on Earth can they get that wrong ????
      What was it you asked for, and what did you receive
      I asked for the 1st cue from the top in the attached picture. Came the last cue. I asked for a leather case, came an aluminium case. I asked for 1 box of Mastercue stock tips + 2 boxes of Magic Black, it didn't arrive. Just wanted a spare cue.

Picture.jpg

Comment

I would hazard a wild guess that the labels on the packages got mixed from the seller .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          I would hazard a wild guess that the labels on the packages got mixed from the seller .
          I just hope Ukrit replies me fast. I know he's very busy currently with 6 Reds. When it was ready to be sent out, it was a manager whom replied me though.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            With everything being wrong, that sounds a very good guess Neil.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Okay Ukrit replied me and mentioned that he'll send me my order by Monday through EMS again. The current case and cue with me, he said he would work things out.

Comment

Working...
              X