***Trevor White cue for sale***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    I will say this is fairly accurate - trevor is a friend but without question he is hard work to deal with, i have been waiting about 6 or 7 years for my cues!
    thanks for your honest opinion, Andrew.
    of course, IMHO sometimes they are right too. Let's not forget all those people who mail four times a week to change their order ( not saying you are one ff them lol ). What I'm saying is, sometimes three months has passed and that poor cuemaker,still does'nt know what to do and what spsc has e to make.!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
      I've got to agree with you 100%. Trevor is a spot on guy and very honest a pleasure to talk to and very helpful. So basically shut your gubb Leo your talking absolute gash.
      Im sure Leo is just expressing his feelings in general , i dont think he is having a pop at Trev , he would probably say the same regardless who the cue maker is , dont think it was nothing personal so personally i think some may have over reacted towards his personal opinion .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
        Im sure Leo is just expressing his feelings in general , i dont think he is having a pop at Trev , he would probably say the same regardless who the cue maker is , dont think it was nothing personal so personally i think some may have over reacted towards his personal opinion .
        Well this is my personal opinion also.

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
          Well this is my personal opinion also.
          Which youre quite entitled to , good night

Comment

***Trevor White cue for sale***

good night hotpot
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              It's one of those irrelevant opinions that people, sadly, are entitled to, I've not seen a word of sense from the guy yet on any subject.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                It's one of those irrelevant opinions that people, sadly, are entitled to, I've not seen a word of sense from the guy yet on any subject.
                fortunately on most of your posts jb I always seem to bite my tongue as I really think you can be one of the most rudest people on this forum yet because you've got your long standing post count and buddies on here you get away with it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                  fortunately on most of your posts jb I always seem to bite my tongue as I really think you can be one of the most rudest people on this forum yet because you've got your long standing post count and buddies on here you get away with it.
                  Most rudest you say? Well, I never.

Comment

I think he meant most rude, not most rudest lol
                    77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                      I think he meant most rude, not most rudest lol
                      Try harder!!!
                      The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Whilst I agree with the latter part of your statement , your first part sounds very patronising and arrogant to say the least.
                        Perhaps you need a break away forum just so you experts can join in on the debates.

This is an open forum for folk to express their views and thoughts be they right or wrong. There was no criteria needed to join TSF. Whilst many will not agree with a lot of Leo's comments he is entitled to voice his opinions just as you are entitled to be patronising and condesending to every poster who's opinions you disagree with.
                        "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                          Whilst I agree with the latter part of your statement , your first part sounds very patronising and arrogant to say the least.
                          Perhaps you need a break away forum just so you experts can join in on the debates.

This is an open forum for folk to express their views and thoughts be they right or wrong. There was no criteria needed to join TSF. Whilst many will not agree with a lot of Leo's comments he is entitled to voice his opinions just as you are entitled to be patronising and condesending to every poster who's opinions you disagree with.
                          Indeed I am, however, if those differing opinions have merit, I am happy to take them on board and even change my own opinions that I hold. There is a difference between reasoned argument or debate and merely typing for typing sake. Like, for example, your post above. Worse, in your own case is the continued expression of opinion (informed or otherwise) as if that opinion were factually correct.

For example your recent spouting of abject nonsense and then backtracking on the James butters badged issue. I know that moderators don't have time to separate the wheat from the chaff but many people believe what they read and this type of misinformation, posted by someone who gives the impression they know what they are talking a about, can set the uninitiated down the wrong path for life.

I understand that you may see this as arrogant or patronising but would hope you would take it in the spirit in which it is intended, ie constructive criticism.

Comment

Indeed I am, however, if those differing opinions have merit, I am happy to take them on board and even change my own opinions that I hold. There is a difference between reasoned argument or debate and merely typing for typing sake. Like, for example, your post above. Worse, in your own case is the continued expression of opinion (informed or otherwise) as if that opinion were factually correct.

For example your recent spouting of abject nonsense and then backtracking on the James butters badged issue. I know that moderators don't have time to separate the wheat from the chaff but many people believe what they read and this type of misinformation, posted by someone who gives the impression they know what they are talking a about, can set the uninitiated down the wrong path for life.

I understand that you may see this as arrogant or patronising but would hope you would take it in the spirit in which it is intended, ie constructive criticism.
                            YES lol. Like I said think you need a break away forum just for the experts to have very serious and factual discussions, and on a factual note ... a JB badged cue will fetch far more money than an unbadged version. If every cue he makes are of equal good quality then why not badge them all and reap the rewards?

That load of old bull about him not being interested in the money and it just being a hobby just doesnt wash with me. You just dont sell a cue for half its value because your that rich you dont need the money and you couldn't be arsed to put a badge in it.
                            You sell it cheaply and dont put your name to it because you arnt a hundred percent happy with that particular cue. FACT lol.
                            "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                              YES lol. Like I said think you need a break away forum just for the experts to have very serious and factual discussions, and on a factual note ... a JB badged cue will fetch far more money than an unbadged version. If every cue he makes are of equal good quality then why not badge them all and reap the rewards?

That load of old bull about him not being interested in the money and it just being a hobby just doesnt wash with me. You just dont sell a cue for half its value because your that rich you dont need the money and you couldn't be arsed to put a badge in it.
                              You sell it cheaply and dont put your name to it because you arnt a hundred percent happy with that particular cue. FACT lol.
                              Well, here you are standing by your opinion, which you have clearly been told, from a very good source, is incorrect, and you are even prepared to put the word "fact" in capital letters after that incorrect opinion. Yet you accuse others of arrogance.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X