*** Special Offers on Custom Ash Cue through Unclevit ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Special Offers on Custom Ash Cue through Unclevit ***

Refer to my recent "Ready Made" Cues for sell in other tsf forum, last night a number of cuecrafters who are working for big brands are asking me to help sell their ash cues :
    1. They have good stock of well dried ash blanks for cue shafts. These ash will not be good looking but will play very well.
    2. Custom size available but must be within the range of 56-57" long / 1 pc. / 9.5-10mm tip / 28-30mm butt / 17-18oz weight. And forward balance between 43-45cm.
    3. Custom price excludes aircost will be around US$118 / cue.
    4. They said each order will be finished in 2 months or less. Or else the shipping is free. This is their offer through me. Very interrsting ! If longer than 3 months you get your cue money back and pay only shipping. Cue is free !!!
    5. No badge or you can send your own badge.
    6. They gave me this offer so please do not expect me to do any special deal with them. Win-Win sale for all especially those players who are on a budget for a custom cue. And looking for quality crafting, quality shaft though not a beauty.
    I know these crafters. They are professionals and currently are active staffs to Thailand Major Brands.
    Their cues are great players as far as my xperience tells. Simply that the ash beauty is not there.
    They cannot speak/write English. So they have to come to me for help.
    Their ash stocks are in hundred pieces and they want to clear their space.
    If interest, let me know only at : suvitc@gmail.com
    Tks.
    unclevit
    (BTW, those ordered C cues - your cues will be crafted by my team which are separated from the crafters above)
    It's in the Shaft

Too bad they will not stretch to 58" as that seems to be the new standard length these days.

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

on here at least terry,

Comment

As people get taller ,cues will get longer I would have thought, but if you have been playing for years with a 57 I wouldn't change just because everyone else does.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

57! I played with a 56 think reardons was under 56.

Comment

Reardon was six feet plus wasn't he?, maybe that's why he had a big chicken wing Stance? Was he a Jabby type player?

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
              Reardon was six feet plus wasn't he?, maybe that's why he had a big chicken wing Stance? Was he a Jabby type player?
              Oh yes he really struggled couldnt pot a ball mind you he got lucky and sneaked 6 world titles

Comment

Didn't say he struggled, just wondered if the way he stood and cued allowed him to use a shorter cue, it's a reasonable question.

Comment

According to what I read years back, Reardon had a crushed collar bone from a mining accident and it was never set right so he couldn't get his elbow behind the cue but then he went on to say it actually helped him as his shoulder was locked in place. Something for these technique anal-retentive players to think about.

Terry
                  Terry Davidson
                  IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

i always liked what tw said, anything over 58.5" is too long.
                    if you know how to get through the ball it don't matter. seen many big player come down from 59/60 to 57. ive made many tons with a nice little 56.5 and im 6'4

Comment

Do you have a smaller bridge length when using a shorter cue J6, to let the cue fit you, if that's the right term.

Comment

its 9". and i wish it was bigger, then i'd be able to get away with all sorts and thyey'd be cueing up for it. gagging

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                          its 9". and i wish it was bigger, then i'd be able to get away with all sorts and thyey'd be cueing up for it. gagging
                          . Fnarf fnarf

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                            . Fnarf fnarf
                            you know i know im a cant really

Comment

Working...
                            X