Osborne red plate on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osborne red plate on ebay

Any thoughts on this cue from the experts here? I don't know much about these cues or how to tell if genuine etc.

Cheers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231344276308

Originally Posted by Crockefeller View Post
    Any thoughts on this cue from the experts here? I don't know much about these cues or how to tell if genuine etc.

Cheers

you mean this one
    http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...plate-for-sale

save yourself 11%
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Looks ok to me , joint is spot on .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Oooops, thanks!

Comment

Originally Posted by Crockefeller View Post

Cheers

to answer your questions:
          seller is a reputable member of TSF (I know got a cracking cue for the wife off him earlier this year)
          Cue - I would say this is a legit cue from Robert - 147alltheway - you have any details of the cue, date purchased, etc, etc?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi guys, the cue is actually mine. I play at Upton park with Vlad and he kindly sells my cues for me because he has a really good camera and I don't have pay pal. I brought the cue from Robert approx 5 months. Please as a favour to me don't mention to him that it's for sale from me as I quite friendly with him and I received first class service and I would feel bad if he knew. The reason I'm selling it is I hold the cue side ways always have and I can't get used to the Finnish I'm to used to parris cues. John parris I orded a cue from and I got messed about he said it would be 4 weeks to extend it and it eneded up being 8 weeks so out of anger I went to rob and lost my deposit. I've got to used to parris I had one for 7 years so I've gone back to him and he's apologised to me and gave me my deposit back and I've got a sterling 1 peice which will be ready in 2 weeks hopefully lol. So to clear it up the cue is very nice I'm just a crazy person and it's easier to sort the cue than my head lol. Me Vlad worked out I've had a century in match play with every cue maker but for about 3 I think k that's how many cues I've had in 2 years. So to sort my head out I'm just gonna stick with parris. Who ever buys this cue will love it I've got 3 other mates that have Osbourne s they swear by them. Thanks guys

Comment

Originally Posted by trevorwhitemast59.5 View Post
              Hi guys, the cue is actually mine. I play at Upton park with Vlad and he kindly sells my cues for me because he has a really good camera and I don't have pay pal. I brought the cue from Robert approx 5 months. Please as a favour to me don't mention to him that it's for sale from me as I quite friendly with him and I received first class service and I would feel bad if he knew. The reason I'm selling it is I hold the cue side ways always have and I can't get used to the Finnish I'm to used to parris cues. John parris I orded a cue from and I got messed about he said it would be 4 weeks to extend it and it eneded up being 8 weeks so out of anger I went to rob and lost my deposit. I've got to used to parris I had one for 7 years so I've gone back to him and he's apologised to me and gave me my deposit back and I've got a sterling 1 peice which will be ready in 2 weeks hopefully lol. So to clear it up the cue is very nice I'm just a crazy person and it's easier to sort the cue than my head lol. Me Vlad worked out I've had a century in match play with every cue maker but for about 3 I think k that's how many cues I've had in 2 years. So to sort my head out I'm just gonna stick with parris. Who ever buys this cue will love it I've got 3 other mates that have Osbourne s they swear by them. Thanks guys
              was one of those a trevor white with a 9.5mm tip by any chance?
              http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

60 inch Birdseye maple butt. ....?? Had 2 century's with it in first 3 weeks lol. I'm a nut nut.

Comment

Osborne red plate on ebay

What's your absolute best price mate?

Comment

The cue isn't old les only few months in New condition it also comes with mini butt matching it cost me 320 for the cue and 130 to extend in rose wood so 400 posted is best I can do les. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X