Stupid Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by wailord View Post
    Hi Darren, I am often at Allstars and Frames. Let me know when you are there next and I will try meet up with you. You are more than welcome to try my Trevor White, Jason Owen, Tony Glover and Parris. The TW is my favourite
    Are they all the same spec?

Comment

Originally Posted by culraven View Post
      Some of the older peradons are really nice cues, but they mess around with the finishes so be careful if you decide to buy one on line. The balance point is exactly that, balance the cue on 1 finger and move it up and down until its perfectly balanced, distance between your finger and the butt of the cue is your balance point.
      Thanks culraven that helps a lot
      Wailord cheers i will take you up on that offer sometime - even if theyre out of my budget at least I'll have seen and held a white and Parris cue - I've never even seen one in the flesh lol are the specs similar to 57 - 18 - 30 ??
      :snooker: If you can't pot the pink - bury the brown!

Comment

All ash cues, 57-58in length, butt 29-30mm. Tip size 8.5-9.5mm
        Hopefully catch up with you soon mate...

Comment

Originally Posted by wailord View Post
          All ash cues, 57-58in length, butt 29-30mm. Tip size 8.5-9.5mm
          Hopefully catch up with you soon mate...
          oh awesome pal yea I have 9 days off after tuesday so will deffo meet up

Comment

Got the balance point today on my old faithful it measures 16 inches from the butt - thanks for the tips so i know have the full spec sorted in my mind

Comment

Working...
            X