Ebay sellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay sellers

recently I was trawling through Ebay and noticed that there are a bunch of sellers that seem to be all registered to 173 Whilehouse

Give us some clues who then lol

Comment

Sorry, phones acting up meant 173 Whitehorse lane london, and though one seems "reputable" even asking to clem to his shop there to try out the cue to check if it's suitable for you, and boasting on having thousands of cues to check, a quick Google of the address only gives a Chinese takeaway? Wondering if anyone's actually been to check out this apparent Mecca of cues.

Also for the record, I'm a semi beginner player and don't care too much whether a cue is mass produced in China so long as it feels good, specially after having some guy say "never trust those eBay brands like Robin Scott, go to greenbaize's website and buy from them" only to go check out the website and their starter packages and, oh what's this, what brand are these cues? So figured if that these guys are willing to sell em to you at £75+pp they can't be that bad, anyone else got thoughts on this

Comment

Hard to comment if you don't give ebay sellers names to have a look !

Comment

Sorry it's javelinxaser and snooker_loopy8, the former i know is registered there as that's where I just bought a Robin Scott cue from and snooker_loopy8 is the one to claim to own the shop there

Comment

I don't quite understand your second paragraph, about Greenbaize etc, are you saying they are Chinese cues?(sorry if I have the wrong end of the stick, I'm known for it)
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

its just a slight rant by me, Greenbaize themselves are a english maker from what i gather, but these Robin Scott cues are chinese and the guys at GB make no qualms about it, which led me to think they can't be all that bad.

Comment

Ebay sellers

GBL cues are sourced by Stu Green from a selected maker in Thailand and have been for many years and it used to be clearly stated as such on the home page. Many have given good reviews of the cues.
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  I don't quite understand your second paragraph, about Greenbaize etc, are you saying they are Chinese cues?(sorry if I have the wrong end of the stick, I'm known for it)
                  Stu sells the Chinese cues as starter sets, very cheap stuff really, you get what you pay for !
                  Stu's range of GBL cues are made in Thailand, the quality of these cues are on a par with any cue from any maker
                  Originally Posted by Cwjx1994 View Post
                  its just a slight rant by me, Greenbaize themselves are a english maker from what i gather, but these Robin Scott cues are chinese and the guys at GB make no qualms about it, which led me to think they can't be all that bad.
                  Stu is not a maker at all, he does however get cues made in Thailand for him with his business name on them (GBL)
                  Stu sells lots of different makes, i'm sure he told me the other week he has around 700 cues in stock !!

Comment

This is not Stu Green or his Shop?

There was a Username: snookerloopy on eBay which was Mathew Couch a Professional Snooker Player who did have alot of items but im not sure if this is him or not?

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                      This is not Stu Green or his Shop?

There was a Username: snookerloopy on eBay which was Mathew Couch a Professional Snooker Player who did have alot of items but im not sure if this is him or not?

Gaz.
                      This is a different snookerloopy Gaz

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Stu sells the Chinese cues as starter sets, very cheap stuff really, you get what you pay for !
                        Stu's range of GBL cues are made in Thailand, the quality of these cues are on a par with any cue from any maker

Stu is not a maker at all, he does however get cues made in Thailand for him with his business name on them (GBL)
                        Stu sells lots of different makes, i'm sure he told me the other week he has around 700 cues in stock !!
                        Ah ! Thanks JRC , I didn't know that.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                        X