No announcement yet.

My Andy Travis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Travis cue ive had for a few years and I picked it up from his house as its not far from me and he is a top bloke to deal with. And he answers his emails unlike TW when I ordered from him

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      Is it because he's a lot cheaper then anyone else that people are put off,I've never used one of his cues,but it seems on here a few people really like his cues and just wondered why people would pay double for a cue if Travis cues are that good,or are we back to it's not the cue it's the name on the badge that's most important
      Nail. Head. Whhhhhhhhhhhhack.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Old cue collector --
      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
        Nail. Head. Whhhhhhhhhhhhack.
        I agree but honestly i feel out of school trying to comment on other Cue makers because i have not played with many other Cues made by top U.K makers.

But the old horses for courses arguments arises as always and who knows what Cue each individual is suited to! Opinions are so varied and some can play well with a 50 pound Chinese piece of crap while others only get the best of their game from a JP Ultimate. We are just all so different in this respect but i must say having a decent Cue to go out and play with affects your mind a bit and boosts the confidence levels ten fold as you seem to put more faith in it and respect it more!!

Massive mind over matter effect happening and if this helps your individual game who is complaining!! lol
        If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Working...
        X