Wooldridge joint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooldridge joint

Can anyone tell me what like these joints are? I was wondering about getting one fited to my cue,to replace my exsisting one, to get the weight of my cue down a bit as i think there supposed to be alot lighter.

Maybe this could helps !!!!

http://www.handmadecues.com/2-Cues/43-f1.htm

Comment

Thanks ramon, it was the sd joint i was going to replace its a one piece cue i think it can take up to an ounce off the weight, just looked on his cue surgery page

Comment

I have Mike's F1 joint, it is very good imo, and extensions are class (but pricey !)
        But i would be surprised if it saved a whole 1 oz !! maybe ask Mike himself, altho i'm sure weight could be adjusted to suit your requirements

Comment

Originally Posted by irfeen75 View Post
          Thanks ramon, it was the sd joint i was going to replace its a one piece cue i think it can take up to an ounce off the weight, just looked on his cue surgery page
          I see it now, I read your post pretty fast !!!! my apologies !!!

Comment

Thanks jrc, i was hoping to get half an ounce off the weight so hopefully he can adjust to suit me, they are really pricey, all the alterations on his cue surgery page seem really pricey! He does do a great job tho i had him do some alterations before

Comment

No problem ramon, i dont think i mentioned it was an sd joint i should have!!

Comment

Working...
              X