Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raymond Cohen/Exquisite Cues Contact Details.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raymond Cohen/Exquisite Cues Contact Details.

As the above say anyone have to contact details for Raymond.

Any help would be grateful.

Thanks.

Raymond Cohen/Exquisite Cues Contact Details.

He's on here mate so am sure he'll either comment or pm you

Comment

easy enough to find his facebook page and send him a message through that. He doesn't often come on this site now so I wouldn't expect a quick reply if sending a message on here. I'm sure someone has an e-mail address though. Just hope you aren't looking to order a cue though!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Exqui...91568744324825

Theres the link.

Excellent cues, a great choice matt.

Comment

Thanks everyone wasn't sure if he had Facebook but funnily enough it came as a like suggestion so got in contact like that. Cueman why you say that?

Comment

Does raymond take custom orders? I heard he only makes them for dealers now to avoid the hassle of custom made cues

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
              Does raymond take custom orders? I heard he only makes them for dealers now to avoid the hassle of custom made cues
              No he doesn't all go to agents or his best mates these days, try ADR on here sure he sells them

Comment

Originally Posted by Matt-10ant View Post
                Thanks everyone wasn't sure if he had Facebook but funnily enough it came as a like suggestion so got in contact like that. Cueman why you say that?
                Like Jono said I have doubts that he takes custom orders. He deals mainly with agents, I think your best bet will be to get in touch with ADR as he has contact and is an agent for Raymo and sells many of his cues.

Comment

Ok then all thanks anyway

Comment

Originally Posted by Matt-10ant View Post
                    Ok then all thanks anyway
                    He does occasionally have some for sale.....also ask ADR he has a few maybe in your specs? good choice of cue

Comment

yes mate i have some - meaning to send you details sorry was watching stuart throw away my money again!
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                      X